No announcement yet.

The Fastest Fat HW of all time!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joban View Post
    As we all know the current HW is filled with boxers who have a love for burgers/ taco's etc etc.
    muHAMmad "The Louisville Mouth" Ali.

He definitely had one of the biggest MOUTHS of all time.

One of the fattest champs. But wait a sec, you wanted fast and fat? OK, I take Ali back, he was fat but not fast.

Here's a picture of Ali, the whaley for all you blubber lovers:

Comment

butterbean ... or solis

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
        muHAMmad "The Louisville Mouth" Ali.

He definitely had one of the biggest MOUTHS of all time.

One of the fattest champs. But wait a sec, you wanted fast and fat? OK, I take Ali back, he was fat but not fast.

Here's a picture of Ali, the whaley for all you blubber lovers:
        this is terribly ******ed

most Klitschko nuthuggers hate Ali though, obviously because they know their idols are nowhere near Ali in terms of greatness

Comment

hweightblogger,

you must be mentally ******ed.

Comment

I don't think that any of the fighters named until now are in the genuinely "FAT" class, except Butterbean. He's very fast for his monstrous size.

But the REAL fastest genuinely fat fighter HAS to be BUSTER MATHIS, who beat Joe Frazier in the amateurs, mainly through speed, and did very well as a pro.

There was another guy, who ALWAYS beat Jack Dempsey,-I think 3-4 times- in 4 rounders, who was supposed to be very fast, I can recall seeing a picture of him long ago and he looked fat. He was called FAT WILLIE MEEHAN.

So there is a very eclectic choice for the Topic Starter right there. I think the answer would be BUSTER MATHIS. He was noted for his speed.

Comment

Solis
              Corrie Sanders
              Kirk Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
                this is terribly ******ed

most Klitschko nuthuggers hate Ali though, obviously because they know their idols are nowhere near Ali in terms of greatness
                What does Klitschko have to do with Ali? Just brought it up to instigate? Another bait post?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  I don't think that any of the fighters named until now are in the genuinely "FAT" class, except Butterbean. He's very fast for his monstrous size.

But the REAL fastest genuinely fat fighter HAS to be BUSTER MATHIS, who beat Joe Frazier in the amateurs, mainly through speed, and did very well as a pro.

There was another guy, who ALWAYS beat Jack Dempsey,-I think 3-4 times- in 4 rounders, who was supposed to be very fast, I can recall seeing a picture of him long ago and he looked fat. He was called FAT WILLIE MEEHAN.

So there is a very eclectic choice for the Topic Starter right there. I think the answer would be BUSTER MATHIS. He was noted for his speed.

That guy is pretty big. I gotta watch some of his fights!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Solis
                    Corrie Sanders
                    Kirk Johnson
                    Corrie Sanders was such a raw natural talent. Why he chose golf over boxing will always baffle me... He threw such straight powerful stiff punches. A great wasted talent.

Comment

You guys seriously think Eddie Fucking Chambers has the fastest HW hands of all time?

Comment

Working...
                      X