Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Park destory everything humanly possible in 200th episode, Mainly religons!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Lavigne
    If they ridiculed the Jewish religion that way, they'd have Abe Foxman, squealpiggy, AIPAC and the JDL on their backs, calling them Nazis!

But of course they wouldn't DARE do it.
    Haven't they done it already on multiple occasions?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        Why are some Muslims really offended by this? Trey & Matt are getting threats because they make fun of something? It's not even that offensive.
        True. It's not even that offensive. But that's religion for you. South Park has insulted many different religions/cultures/people/countries. I mean Trey and Matt is getting straight up, death threats. Shows you how ridiculous this world is becoming.

Comment

There's a big difference between good-natured poking fun, like in the video, and the degrading, insulting, and ridiculing of Christianity and Islam.

Can you not see the difference?

We have a TV program in Canada called Little Mosque on the Prarie which includes some good-natured joking about Muslims, but doesn't degrade them or insult them in an offensive way.

South Park would NEVER ridicule the Jewish religion in a degrading, offensive way.
          Fair point. I have yet to watch the episode but from what I've heard it's not really that bad. Is it really as degrading and offensive as you have mentioned?

Comment

If they ridiculed the Jewish religion that way, they'd have Abe Foxman, squealpiggy, AIPAC and the JDL on their backs, calling them Nazis!

But of course they wouldn't DARE do it.
            they insult kyle and jews every ****n episode....just because youre a nazi and want to see hitler killing jews in an episode..........

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              they insult kyle and jews every ****n episode....just because youre a nazi and want to see hitler killing jews in an episode..........
              Exactly. There is even one episode when they're playing with actual weapons and after stabbing Butters with a ninja star they decide to throw away the weapons, but Kyle couldn't because "Greedy Jews can't get rid of something they paid money for"

Comment

You're wrong Tunney, They've straight disrespected the Jews.

Comment

They blocked the entire ****ing ending. Pure bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                    Fair point. I have yet to watch the episode but from what I've heard it's not really that bad. Is it really as degrading and offensive as you have mentioned?
                    Its not that bad. Its nothing they havent said before.
                    It starts off by saying its basically an old clips show.

And i dont think it is degrading towards Islam. They just show how ridiculous it is that they arent allowed to depict Mohammed in any way.

Comment

That show is pure classless trash.

Comment

Working...
                      X