No announcement yet.

Margarito deserves everyones respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
    He never used it, unlike you when you build your pathetic house.

Face it, the lad you all hate will have one thing your boy will never have, and that's a no quitting mentality.

KILL OR BE KILLED
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Wow just wow..... you couldn't come up with anything better?.........Really?
    Last edited by Stab Judah; 08-01-2009, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Also since when did taking unnecessary beatings which can damage a fighter and/or career become a trait to admire?

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
        BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
        Wow just wow..... you couldn't come up with anything better?.........Really?
        That's a very swell comment you quoted, ****.

It's certainly better than your usual "AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA" that PR midgets like you come up with, because you lads sound mentally ******ed with that garbage.

Comment

He's a tough fighter with heart. Nobody will debate that, but he cheated in a terrible way. There's no respect from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
            That's a very swell comment you quoted, ****.

It's certainly better than your usual "AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA" that PR midgets like you come up with, because you lads sound mentally ******ed with that garbage.
            Are you drunk?

Comment

it's hard to praise margarito with all the controversy surrounding him... but i aggree 100%... when he fights.. he's gonna give it his all or get knocked the **** out in the process!!! but u have to many people the will argue this by saying things like..... "i guess health shouldn't be of concern?" or "getting a beating is something we should praise".... everyone has there opinion in boxing and that's why fans argue so damn much in this sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... I LOVE IT!!!

Comment

TS gave me chills. Margarito is a true man, something you don't see much of these days. It brings a tear to my eye thinking of Marg and how he honorably fought Mosley til the end.

War Marg

Come back soon

Comment

How can you respect someone who tried to fight with bricks in his gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                    Real men don't use plaster.
                    This is it, right there. Gotta appreciate someone who understands. Props.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                      many of you will ***** on how witter quit! We all laughed when cotto quit! DLH quit! yet margarito was getting completely dominated from the opening bell and being hammered with heavy shots! Even when his trainer wanted to stop the fight margarito came back out knowing he was going to get knocked out and he still answered the bell like the true warrior he is! Boxing needs guys like margarito!!!! Can't wait for his return! Tired of these fighters quitting! Fuken witter is a joke! He just quit he was not hurt! he was discouraged!
                      cotto & odh were taking serious beatings & that's not quitting.vitali klitschko QUIT vs Byrd.vitali had won all 9 rounds but couldn't hold out & get on his bike for 10 minutes.that's quitting not taking a beating & the towel comes in or you can't answer the bell.witter quit,ortiz quit they both were still in the fight.they had meltdowns.cotto & odh were getting their asses kicked at the point the fights ended.

Comment

Working...
                      X