Calzaghe over-rated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    always gave it his all,never stopped throwing punches-gota luv the guy
    Yup....not overrated....i know he would of troubled any top SWM champions....Dunno if he would of won against RJJ in his prime...but calz is 1 hell of a fighter...not his fault his division was so dead when he was champion...

Comment

He is over-rated by the Brittish and under-rated by Americans. He is not an ATG not even close but he is not just some euro-bum either. He is somewheer between, I would say he is a great fighter not atg but still a great fighter. He is not as great as roy jones or b-hop but a step below them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        Let it go homey.
        Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Tell em Chunk.
        lmfaooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
          whats the latest with Kirkland?
          still up ****'s creek...i think they keep delaying his trials tho...that might be a good thing cause from what i hear...he's getting not just the book...but the whole damn bookshelf thrown at him...

Comment

Calzaghe fans hype up the Eubank win

Eubank took the fight at short notice. His record was 4-2 coming into the fight. Eubank was planning to fight at 175 for a world title. Just to make weight Eubank entered a 2 week weight draining regime.

Comment

Originally posted by Nubian King View Post
              Calzaghe fans hype up the Eubank win

Eubank took the fight at short notice. His record was 4-2 coming into the fight. Eubank was planning to fight at 175 for a world title. Just to make weight Eubank entered a 2 week weight draining regime.
              None of that matters. Once upon a time Eubank was a really good fighter.

Comment

Both roy and hopkins Dropped his Bum A** in the 1st round.... calzaghe is so over rated... I hate him ... i wish he would come back

Comment

Flawless is like a bad penny!

Comment

Originally posted by Batman-p4p View Post
                    Both roy and hopkins Dropped his Bum A** in the 1st round.... calzaghe is so over rated... I hate him ... i wish he would come back
                    This sport is called boxing, and sometimes people get knocked down.

Comment

Working...
                    X