No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Vows a War With USADA, WBC Backing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Vows a War With USADA, WBC Backing

Former four division champion Erik "El Terrible" Morales has promised to go to war with USADA [United States Anti-Doping Agency] to clear his name and fight the allegations being brought against him. Morales is facing a possible two-year suspension due his failed drug test, administered by USADA, which took place before last October's fight with WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure he'll be able to clear his name.

It's kinda stupid how Peterson, Berto, and others don't get any punishment whatsoever, some even keeping their belt after using STEROIDS, whereas Morales tested positive for drug linked to weight loss and might be facing two years, despite it being a contamination.

Comment

Of course they're backing you.

Comment

WBC backing another cheating Mexican I'm not shocked morales just retire ure washed up

Comment

War morales!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

It's kinda stupid how Peterson, Berto, and others don't get any punishment whatsoever, some even keeping their belt after using STEROIDS, whereas Morales tested positive for drug linked to weight loss and might be facing two years, despite it being a contamination.
            I thought Peterson only tested for testosterone pellets. He tested positive for steroids?

Comment

Obviously it's banned by the USADA, but is Clenbuterol really banned in New York? Is there a list somewhere?

EDIT: yes it it is
              http://www.dos.ny.gov/athletic/pdfs/...cy03222011.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

Yea i'm sure it was a contamination

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
                  I thought Peterson only tested for testosterone pellets. He tested positive for steroids?
                  Testosterone is a steroid hormone.

Comment

I remember watching the maidana morales fight and they were giving morales gatorade between rounds, is that allowed?

Comment

Working...
                    X