Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Arrives, Koncz Says He is "Ready To Go!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Arrives, Koncz Says He is "Ready To Go!"

Fighter of the Decade" Manny Pacquiao has arrived in Los Angeles to continue the hard grind leading up to his fourth showdown with Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on December 8.

Pacquiao's adviser Michael Koncz told the Manila Standard minutes after the Pacquiao entourage arrived in Los Angeles that "everything is fabulous. Manny was ready to go even before we left the Philippines."
    [Click Here To Read More]

such fake ass ppl.

every single person in pacs camp including this lame ass "fighter of the decade" writer

Comment

funny gifs

Ronnie Nath...

Comment

We know about his speed and power. Tell us something new for a change.

Comment

what a snoozer.

Comment

I'll wait till I see some training footage..til then he's been relaxing the last two weeks. He wasn't as cut up as he usually was his past two fights..I think he's actually gotten lazy with the success.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              I'll wait till I see some training footage..til then he's been relaxing the last two weeks. He wasn't as cut up as he usually was his past two fights..I think he's actually gotten lazy with the success.
              word, bradley fight we barely got any training footage

Comment

Boxingscene pays for these articles, don't they?

Why don't you just publish the same damn articles over and over again and save your money? All his team says is 'ready to go', 'going for the KO', 'best camp yet', 'new and improved'

There's rarely any insight and worst of all, this dude is getting paid to masturbate all over his keyboard. Actually, worst of all he's being legitimized as a journalist when the most he should ever have to do with boxing is being a poster in NSB.

He doesn't have any damn clue what journalism actually is, and he's not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post

Why don't you just publish the same damn articles over and over again and save your money? All his team says is 'ready to go', 'going for the KO', 'best camp yet', 'new and improved'

There's rarely any insight and worst of all, this dude is getting paid to masturbate all over his keyboard. Actually, worst of all he's being legitimized as a journalist when the most he should ever have to do with boxing is being a poster in NSB.

He doesn't have any damn clue what journalism actually is, and he's not the only one.
                  Green K sent

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post

i think ronnie is doing this on purpose to piss of people like you who never stops complaining about him ..

he's a **** jounalist but he knows more about boxing than you'll ever know bar none... the guy is a boxing veteran

Comment

Working...
                    X