Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice Donaire's Rigo duck in the post fight interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I like how you put all the focus on Rigo. Mares isn't battle tested either is it? I guess there's never been a GBP-Top Rank fight before huh? Do we need to rewind to Gamboa-Ponce?
    Ponce is not a young undefeated champion so GBP had no problem letting him fight a TR guy.

Originally posted by WBA Champ
    seriously how the hell did donaire duck mares when one is with top rank and the other is with golden boy

he's just butthurt and emotional that donaire didn't say rigo's name
    They know about the TR/GBP rivalry, they know all that shit but their brains shut off when it comes to Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      i disagree. its one of the best fights, not the best. no matter how u look at it. niskioka is the man in the weight class sure, but he is coming off a year layoff and he is past prime. a fight against rigo and either guy is just as good imo and lets not mention mares/donaire etc. theres a lot of great fights to be made. its funny how everyone is acting like only nishi matters, seems more like ppl are giving donaire a reason to avoid certain fights.
      Nishioka might be off a year by the time it gets made but I don't see him past prime. He looked good against Marquez and was on a roll at 22 and earned his spot as top guy. Mares has one win in a class against a barely rated Bantam (at a catch) and Rigo is still a work in progress. I would love to see both fights (rather see ND-Moreno), but Nishioka is THE fight to take first. That's the earned 1-2 in class right now.

No excuse to avoid. I just think there is an order things should happen in. Based on who has done what at 22, Nishi should be first. been on that since before WV2.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        LOL he destroyed Montiel who was the #1 guy at 118, while Mares was struggling with Donaire's leftover AKA Darchinyan. Haters have short memory and questionable boxing knowledge.
        so what, donaire struggled with Mathebula (i consider mathebula a c class fighter)........donaire only won the fight by 1 point on my card.

never mind what the moronic judges claim. doniare literally almost lost this fight........it was ridiculous as i watched this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Donaire is not going to fight Rigondeaux, this is JuanMa and Gamboa all over again, Arum will keep them away form each other!

Comment

cuban fans are just ******ed
            lol nah u corny azz n***a we just tired of hearing the rest of u closet fanboys and the do-boy brigade cranking up the excuse machine, same muthaf**kas wit the pale & shovel ready to bury Gamboa after "ducking" Rios when his relationship with Arena/TopRank fell apart, same way u were ready to lynch Quillin for not taking a Golovkin fight on months notice after having a fight with Rubio lined up lol

Fickle azz, gon' sit somewhere kid ya trollin runnin out its mileage

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              donaire struggled with Mathebula (i consider mathebula a c class fighter)........donaire only won the fight by 1 point on my card.

never mind with the moronic judges claim. doniare literally almost lost this fight........it was ridiculous.
              Did the mathebula fight take place at 118? I was discussing Donaire vs Mares at 118.

Comment

Did the mathebula fight take place at 118? I was discussing Donaire vs Mares at 118.
                i was responding to the part where you said mares struggled vic...........

yes, & so did donaire against mathebula.

Comment

seriously how the hell did donaire duck mares when one is with top rank and the other is with golden boy

he's just butthurt and emotional that donaire didn't say rigo's name
                  Shows how much you know cause Donaire actually did mention Rigo's name. DURF
                  You seem to like switching stuff around don't you?

Here you go, free of charge:

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    i was responding to the part where you said mares struggled vic...........

yes, & so did donaire against mathebula.
                    He only reads and comprehends to his own convenience. Same way we were discussing Mares AND Rigo but he switched all the focus to Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                      lol nah u corny azz n***a we just tired of hearing the rest of u closet fanboys and the do-boy brigade cranking up the excuse machine, same muthaf**kas wit the pale & shovel ready to bury Gamboa after "ducking" Rios when his relationship with Arena/TopRank fell apart, same way u were ready to lynch Quillin for not taking a Golovkin fight on months notice after having a fight with Rubio lined up lol

Fickle azz, gon' sit somewhere kid ya trollin runnin out its mileage
                      Oh fk... You're sig... God damnit that beats my avi I made for Light_Speed. :'(

Comment

Working...
                      X