Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be real, Lebron James is to the Heat....as Scottie Pippen was to the Bulls....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    A really good second fiddle.......that's all he is.......

he is not THE man in Miami....Wade is.......

when the game is on the line Wade delivers.......

when they need to get it together and pull off a win from behind.....Wade gets them going and pulls them in

when they need saving.....Wade saves their ass....

Wade is the face of the team.....

Wade is the go to guy.....

Wade is the center piece of the team....

The Heat were built around Wade......

The Heat ride or die with Wade.....

and Lebron helps Wade do all that......

Even if they win this series......even if they win next year......or the year after that......as long as Wade is in the same uni as James

Lebron James = Scottie Pippen

true story!

Funny how Heat "fans" aren't here disputing my claim.....hahaa...........I dare any one of you "fans" of the Heat to dispute any one of the points I made above.........

Comment

^^^^heat fans only come around when the heat are doing good

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        ^^^^heat fans only come around when the heat are doing good
        That's why I said "fans" ahhahaha

Comment

Must say lebron is letting me down

Comment

lebrons playing timid..we need the lebron from cleveland the guy who puts tghe team on is back..wheres the lebron from the chicago and boston series???is he in debt with the mob??did he bet on them losing or winning in a certain amount of games??something just aint right

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              lebrons playing timid..we need the lebron from cleveland the guy who puts tghe team on is back..wheres the lebron from the chicago and boston series???is he in debt with the mob??did he bet on them losing or winning in a certain amount of games??something just aint right
              If they win a title it will be in-spite of Lebron not because of him........at least this year for sure........

Comment

The opening post is ridiculous. Lebron has been the man all through the regular season and playoffs except the finals. He was mostly the guy who got the call for the last second shot over both Bosh and Wade.

Wade is simply just playing ridiculous these finals where as Lebron is dogging it this series. How quickly people forget it was Lebron who carried the Heat over the Bulls the last series.

He is playing like **** these finals but to say he's been second fiddle all the season and playoffs is just ******ed.

fyi... not a Heat fan just not a Lebron hater.

Comment

that's what I have been saying from the gitgo.

Lebron couldn't lead his own team, so he joined another team.

Miami belongs to DWade and has been his since he was drafted there.

He's the team leader. Lebron is just a really good player on another person's team. Just like Shaq was to Wade and just like Kobe was to Shaq.

Comment

I would ask lebron to lend me a dollar but I know all I would get is 75 cents. He never has that fourth quarter with him

Comment

Jordan and Kobe had killer in them.

LeBron still has the chance.

He's gotta do it or he's relegated to good, not great.

He can have 30-10-10 if he loses it's all for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X