Cuban Boxing School: Out Of Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh man.....

Comment

cuba vs mexico is the new racial warfare on NSB. this has a lot of potential. i sense great things and great bannings from this war.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-illery View Post
        There's plenty more where that came from! Here are the new Cuban kids schooling the new Mexican (the country, not the state) kids... Enjoy:

Here's the 2012 Olympic Gold medalist Robeisy Ramirez puttin in work. I though Cubans be runnin tho.

funny how you guys have to resort to showing WSB fights cuz there has been hardly, if any cubans to beat mexicans in the pro's and if they did beat them, nobody even knows who da fck they are.

Comment

Cuban Revelations: Your boxers aren't as good as you think they are

Comment

Yosvani Veita Soto. Crafty kid. Went undefeated last year in the WSB. Some Puerto Rican kid named "Chacon" gave him a good fight tho:

Comment

Ramon Luis Nicolas. Newly defected boxer that fought in the WSB. He just recently won his first fight, but I think he was disqualified.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seein this kid turn pro. Roniel Iglesias is a power puncher, and he's not afraid to engage.

Comment

What wait...fighters from one particular country are losing? Good to have these boxing geniuses on here to school us stupid boxingfans, i really didnt thought that this is happening in boxing, i thought EVERY mexican, american or japanese boxer is winning...
                  Last edited by WesleySnipes; 07-16-2014, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Not out of business yet. They still got King Guillermo

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      Not out of business yet. They still got King Guillermo
                      And dont let us act like we dont got some other cuban champions like Barthelemy, Abril or Hernandez

Comment

Working...
                      X