Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ordering Canelo vs. Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would happily pay half for ppv, but $60 by myself is not worth it.

Comment

Might be going on a day trip with Dirk Killer.... But if I'm back in time, definitely. If not, I'm watching the rbr here

Comment

No HD Stream FTW

Comment

I don't know yet. Might go to a bar with a couple friends to watch

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            those slushy alcoholic drinks are for girls, but you a maywaether fan so i guess its ok.
            I don't care who therefore it's doing the trick in this heat if it makes you feel better I do have a bucket of beer also

Comment

no. it's going to be a one sided beat down. lara going to make canelo miss and pay all night.

if it were more competitive i'd think about ordering.

Comment

was thinking about ordering it. But ultimately decided to go to a bar with some friends to watch it. it's been a while since I watched fights at a bar since I usually order them. Excited for this match up!

Comment

I am ordering for the simple reason that it's a very intriguing fight and bc Lara is one helluva boxer to watch stylistically if you are a fighter yourself or know about the actual science of it all

Comment

I'm going to be chipping in some ends with the boys, probably end up paying $8-10 at the most.

Comment

People wanted this fight to get made so bad and now it actually gets made and most people dont want to buy it. C'mon support boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X