No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Marquez training for the Bradley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    wtf? his muscles look flat, no fullness or shape like when he was training for Pacman, especially in the shoulder area. I rememer Marquez face had muscles growing out of his face lol now he doesn't have that anymore, look at the picture below look at the muscles bulging from his face.

These where his arms and shoulders for the Pac fight

Against Pacquiao they worked on strenght lifting and what not, but against Bradley they said they would work mostly on speed. So there you have it.

Warquez

Comment

Looks good can't wait for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
        its the start of camp he will look flat... clearly hes at his peak and has a pump in them pictures
        Naw, when he first started camp for Pacquiao 3rd and 4th fight he was already big and muscular, he said Memo spent a few weeks with him prior to camp to put some mass on him or something.

This camp he is flat.

I remember the first videos of Marquez from those training camps and everyone was mesmerized, the third fight he got huge and bulky, the 4th fight he was full and ripped with a low body fight and muscular lean face.

And these were not at the end of camp but at the start or early time of camp.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          Against Pacquiao they worked on strenght lifting and what not, but against Bradley they said they would work mostly on speed. So there you have it.

Warquez
          But why work on speed with Bradley when Marquez already said Bradley was huge, and said if he were to do drug testing Bradley will have to sign a no rehydration clause to make it fair.

I don't get why Marquez would worry about Bradley he is not a powerful man he punches soft for his size, Power would work with speed since Ruslan was able to hurt Bradley and he is much slower than JMM.

Comment

wtf? his muscles look flat, no fullness or shape like when he was training for Pacman, especially in the shoulder area. I rememer Marquez face had muscles growing out of his face lol now he doesn't have that anymore, look at the picture below look at the muscles bulging from his face.

Because the fight is still 3.5 months away watch his physique change when its one week out

Comment

people on this forum are really sooooo stupid i really cant believe even if i see it every ****in day...the infamous Hulk-Marquez pictures were taken 1 or 2 weeks before the fight...in these pics he is in his first or second week in training camp...do people really dont get this?

Comment

he's in motion you stupid ****ing idiot muscle flex in motion you are the the saddest poster ever you're so into trying to prove he's on **** dude kick rocks

Comment

I guess JMM didn't get his own memo that he won't be getting tested and didn't take his PEDs.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The fights more than 2 months away and Pacroid fans are bitching about Marquez looking flabby

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      Can't wait to see All Mighty Marquez box circles around Timmy B, it's gonna be great.
                      yup, circles

Comment

Working...
                      X