Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legendary Fights: Aaron Pryor vs Alexis Arguello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pryor crashed a leonard press conference and asked for a fight. He did not turn down leonard. He did cheat against Alexis. He took something in the later rounds, 13 I think and came out like it was round number one. Watch the fight on Youtube and you will see what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by ajernigan View Post
      Pryor crashed a leonard press conference and asked for a fight. He did not turn down leonard. He did cheat against Alexis. He took something in the later rounds, 13 I think and came out like it was round number one. Watch the fight on Youtube and you will see what I mean.
      Watch this video I posted on youtube. He even said HE TURNED DOWN Leonard.

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
        The madness of Leonard avoiding Pryor needs to stop
        It does. It really does.

The idea of people thinking Pryor is in the same league as Ray Leonard is hilarious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          It does. It really does.

The idea of people thinking Pryor is in the same league as Ray Leonard is hilarious to me.
          It's wild how people will believe ANYTHING they see on TV. Pryor couldnt beat any of the guys Leonard beat even, not do triangle theories but what is Pryor offering here?

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
            Pryor is a cheater IMO. Panama Lewis repeats it the whole time 'give me the botle i've mixed'

Was about to bring that up. Assault in the Ring profiles all of Panama's ****ing bull**** pretty well. I think Luis Resto said he was giving his fighters asthma medication in water or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Watch this video I posted on youtube. He even said HE TURNED DOWN Leonard.

were you and TS having a YT comments beef that transferred over to BS or something?

Comment

Working...
              X