Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got my ass kicked last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a whats up dude kinda thing tap on the back... i was having a good night.. i didnt think hed turn around and do that... i just fuucked with the worng dude..

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      lol..........you got owned like a boi

I RATHER LIVE ONE DAY AS A LION, THAN ONE HUNDRED AS A SHEEP
      i wasnt planning on spending my weekend at a hospital, mr lion.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        i wasnt planning on spending my weekend at a hospital, mr lion.
        lol...........at least you know what to expect next time you tap some random guy on the shoulder to look at his penis,i would of done the same thing to you,you probably embarrassed him infront of his homeboys by trying to check out his manhood

you a weird guy,stop behaving like that and if you do want to carry on like that,then go to a gaybar

Comment

lol...........at least you know what to expect next time you tap some random guy on the shoulder to look at his penis,i would of done the same thing to you,you probably embarrassed him infront of his homeboys by trying to check out his manhood

you a weird guy,stop behaving like that and if you do want to carry on like that,then go to a gaybar
          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            it was a whats up dude kinda thing tap on the back... i was having a good night.. i didnt think hed turn around and do that... i just fuucked with the worng dude..
            What the hell, you just tapped him and he turned around and rocked you... thats weird. Youd think he would just be pissed or something.

Comment

That's what happens pretty boy, hope you learnt a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                That's what happens pretty boy, hope you learnt a lesson.
                ****! Tell me bout your sig! What movie is that? Looks brutal.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

he didn't do that tho..his intentions weren't bad..some people just over react...

anyways sorry to hear that hope u recover fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Pick Up View Post
                      ****! Tell me bout your sig! What movie is that? Looks brutal.
                      You like that, eh? That wasn't even the most brutal killing in that movie. The movie is 'Hatchet', and its hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X