Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spanish Interview With Felix Trinidad (New Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish Interview With Felix Trinidad (New Video)

He's asked about how he accepts all the fans after retiring and that if his personality is all him or was he told to be that way. Tito says that's all him and he's very supportive of the fans who've been there since day 1.

Juan Ma is there with him and Tito says "I got a lot of respect for Mexican boxing and Mexico is a great country, but Juan Ma is gonna kill R.Marquez"

He's asked how it feels to hear his name chanted "Tito, Tito" when he walks in an Arena. Says he never gets tired of it. Says those are his people are he always shows love to his fans.

He's asked about the De la Hoya and Hopkins fights. He says he still believes he beat Oscar and that his team never went through putting a rematch in and that Hopkins never wanted a rematch when Tito requested it. But says Hopkins went on to have a good career

Says if he can have 1 more fight, it would be with Hopkins.
    Last edited by RL_GMA; 07-19-2010, 03:47 PM.

LOL at Tito speaking english, WTF?

jejejejeje

By the way good stuff arum showing respect to a atg

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

He's asked about how he accepts all the fans after retiring and that if his personality is all him or was he told to be that way. Tito says that's all him and he's very supportive of the fans who've been there since day 1.

Juan Ma is there with him and Tito says "I got a lot of respect for Mexican boxing and Mexico is a great country, but Juan Ma is gonna kill R.Marquez"

He's asked how it feels to hear his name chanted "Tito, Tito" when he walks in an Arena. Says he never gets tired of it. Says those are his people are he always shows love to his fans.

He's asked about the De la Hoya and Hopkins fights. He says he still believes he beat Oscar and that his team never went through putting a rematch in and that Hopkins never wanted a rematch when Tito requested it. But says Hopkins went on to have a good career

Says if he can have 1 more fight, it would be with Hopkins.

LMFAO @ YOUR SIG!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        LMFAO @ YOUR SIG!!!!!!!
        You noticed the spill in the Gulf has been capped, right? And during that time we heard nothing from Mayweather? lol Consider the man a hero.
        Last edited by RL_GMA; 07-19-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          LOL at Tito speaking english, WTF?

jejejejeje

By the way good stuff arum showing respect to a atg
          LOL! I said the same thing. I've NEVER heard Tito speak English.

Comment

Tito is the man!

he speaks about Hopkins not wanting the rematch ever. When asked about one last fight.. who would it have to be against, Tito looks at the camera and says Hopkins... Te mato ( I would kill you in the rematch)

I love that about Tito.. he wanted that rematch immediately and for whatever reason, Hopkins declined. Say what will... a fighter that wants to try again and avenge a loss is a real fighter. Defiance in the face of adversity. Bring it!

Comment

I never really appreciated Tito until after he left.

He is missed.

Wonder why Bhop didn't take the rematch? I know he had nothing to prove but that was an easy payday for him.

Comment

1 word: Overrated

Comment

Working...
                X