Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time a significant fight happened???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time a significant fight happened???

Im trying to remember a fight that had as much significance as the proposed Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, what was it???

Honestly I don't think anything compares to this except perhaps Leonard vs Hagler maybe. lol I'm serious too, this will be the biggest fight since the 80's.

Boxing is dead

Comment

i think something similar was back in 1999 when it was de la hoya vs trinidad. they were two undefeated fighters in their prime: de la hoya was the p4p and trinidad was #2 p4p. it was labeled as the fight of the millenium (even though it didnt live up to the hype) and was an extremely intriguing fight... pac vs mayweather possibly surpasses that simply because of what pac has accomplished but id say its similar in a way and probably as close as it can get before having to step back 20+ years to the days of hagler and hearns...

Comment

not to add anything to one of your threads. but when does payday come vicious?

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
          not to add anything to one of your threads. but when does payday come vicious?
          All done I just couldn't find you anywhere lol

Comment

Tyson vs Lewis

Comment

Have you all forgotten the record breaker fight that was De La Hoya-Mayweather????

Comment

Working...
              X