Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guarantee that margarito does better than Oscar, Ricky, Cotto, and clottey .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley gave him his 1st stoppage, I gaurantee you that reason hes fighting Margarito is Pacquiaos camp knows he is damaged goods.

Its gonna be like Hatton fight and media gonna love writting about it when it goes down just like that.

Comment

Well, you can't do much worse than getting KTFO in 2 rds, quitting on the stool after getting your ass handed to you, getting TKO'd after a battering or being so afraid to let you hands go that you accept to lose every round.

Comment

Margocheato's biggest achilles heel is his LACK OF DEFENSE.

You can bet Pac will take advantage of that.

The question is Pac's defense. If he can be as elusive with Margo as he was when he fought Oscar, then the fight is over for Margo.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          hold on now....IMO Clottey beat Cotto....he did enough to win the fight but he didnt do enough make it look OBVIOUS!!
          Clottey def beat Cotto IMO... The problem was that he fough Miguel in NYC on PR Parade weekend and the crowd swayed the judges...

Going off topic though... Why isnt Berto challenging Clottey? He's out there and I'd bet he's ready to fight and he's got a name...

Comment

Working...
          X