Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if it doesn't live up to the hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if it doesn't live up to the hype?

Although I don't think it'll be in anyways a dull fight, what if it's just a normal fight and nothing brutal as we wish it to be? Will it be forgiveable? Honestly I don't think it'll be a slugfest because I don't Cotto can go 12 rds taking shots to the head. I expect him to fully box and trade on the openings or when he feels is a good time. He's gonna definitely set the pace in the fight and how it plays out. But eitherway I'm just going to enjoy it as if it wasn't too super hyped although it's hard to avoid that now.

Its up to cotto whether this lives up to the hype or not

Comment

They can always crack heads in the first round and cause an injury that stops the fight. That aside, this is a pretty good bet to be a thrilling and brutal fight.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        So Cotto is the game master in here.

well Cotto would do what ever to win if it trading or boxing it up to him.

But also to make a fight exciting there must be two fighters fighting not one

Comment

If it doesn't live up to the Hype, this just means Cotto has very little chance of becoming a huge star. He basically bored us in the Mosley fight, and can't stand to continue the trend. I see Cotto (not Margarito) not living up to the Hype.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            i agree...he's the variable in the fight...we know what margarito will do (ie. keep coming forward...use 1200+ punches; etc.)

he even said so...

its up to cotto.

Comment

i doubt it.........

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                So Cotto is the game master in here.

well Cotto would do what ever to win if it trading or boxing it up to him.

But also to make a fight exciting there must be two fighters fighting not one
                That's why its up to Cotto. We all know Margarito is coming to fight, what about Cotto?
                Will he move away all night?

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                  That's why its up to Cotto. We all know Margarito is coming to fight, what about Cotto?
                  Will he move away all night?
                  well he got only the sqaure to move around he cant run away can he.

It also up to Margarito to become a good pressure fighter. THat what pressure fighter do they dont just stalk but they put pressure to force a fighters to brawl

Comment

it would be cotto's fault

Comment

Working...
                    X