No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson: I'll Fight Seth Mitchell For $1 Dollar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson: I'll Fight Seth Mitchell For $1 Dollar

I hear that Golden Boy and HBO are looking for an opponent for [heavyweight] Seth Mitchell on August 27 [Marcos Maidana-Robert Guerrero card in San Jose]. Look no more! I will fight Seth Mitchell and I will sign a contract saying if I lose, my purse is $1. That’s right, $1.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kevin Johnson is a damn good fighter, and he definitely has the attitude we need to see out of young American boxers. He's stayed active since losing to Vitali and I'd love to see him take on Seth Mitchell.

A shame he couldnt part-take in Prize Fighter. Perez vs Johnson would have been excellent.

Comment

Seth Mitchell will look like a coward if he turns down this offer.

Comment

Sorry johnson,I dont think hbo want u back on there network.

Comment

Kevin Johnson's pitiful effort against Vitali makes David Haye's last fight look a lot better.

Comment

Really? It seems like Johnson needs money since not paying his child support cost him his place in Prizefighter.

Comment

BoxNut

Say what you want about Johnson, but that is a pretty ballsy move. If Mitchell fights anyone else, he will look like a p*#%y

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Seth Mitchell will look like a coward if he turns down this offer.
                It's a good fight. Too many of these top 15 guys look to completely avoid each other. They'd rather to fight someone like Austin or Peter in a eliminator to get a Klitschko payday. Meaningful fights like this... along the lines of Arreola/Adamek, Povetkin/Chambers, ect... are only good for the division.

Comment

how would mitchell avouiding this guy right now make him look like a pu55y? you are all retareds and dont know **** about how to build up a fighter, this guy is a genuine hw who has fought at the highest level, seth is still just a prospect who is learning his trade

Comment

Mitchell is still learning on the job. Remember he came from another sport so he wasn't able to go through the am's. He needs more fights before he gets in there with the B class fighters of the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X