Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: Held back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he and Jones are equal talents would be a pick'em fiight. But I think there is a chance it could be a snoozer so if they don't make it I understand

Comment

and does anyone know what happened to his british title he had it then the next thing two other giys where fighting for it?
      how come he gave it up but has'nt fought since?
      even if he's not at world belt level yet there are still alot of good fights our there for him he needs to fight people just under belt holder level like khan did with malignagi, but there's no news about him anymore it's been ages since he last fought and there are'nt any on the way.
      does anyone know anythjing?

Comment

I think its a marketing thing, he just doesn't shift tickets but on the other hand, lets be real, 23 fights isn't THAT many.......

Comment

He's still only a young lad. He's been brought on slowly, nothing wrong with that.

Also he's a bit of nutter outside the ring, he likes his nights out, and getting into trouble etc. I don't think he'll be complaining too much at not being put in with the likes of Cotto at this stage of his career.

Comment

I dont think Brook is world class, i think if anything warren is protecting him, but you need to atleast try and go as far as you can even if you fail. Look at Rendall Munroe

Comment

Brook has now left Warren and joined Matchroom.

Hopefully he will start to kick on now and get a World title shot in the near future!

Comment

Working...
              X