No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley says hints that he's washed up just don't wash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    I actually have Pacquiao by decision, I just wanted to make that post just in case Mosley does it, I bump this thread and look like Nostradamus
    Yea, i hear that. i do the same thing, I like to look like Negrodamus too.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      I thintk you and I are on the exact same page. I don't think Manny will KO him either. It will be a corner or ref stoppage. That is my pick anyway...
      I think it's possible too but what people have to realize is that Shane was scared to throw punches against Floyd because he kept getting countered, with Pac I think Shane will find home, as much as I think Pac will win by decision, it's very possible Shane KO's him

Comment

Shanes old yes and a year ago Shane was old as well. Shanes performance against Mora says alot about the stage of Shanes career.. but lets be real from a business standpoint..

Other then Mayweather what other big name Weltwerweight did you expect Pac to fight?

I see more people crying about this fight then when Marquez and Floyd got signed.. Now thats a sham a million times over to fans and the fools who bought that fight..

Comment

Working...
        X