Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 18 botched IV attempts on inmate, Ohio gets another chance to execute.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
    Just shoot him in the head, I'm sick of all this PC nonsense.
    Whats PC about an execution?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Whats PC about an execution?
      Trying to make it so that they suffer as little as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Trying to make it so that they suffer as little as possible.
        I wouldn't say it was PC, it's just not as sadistic as you would have wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
          *poke*
          "Hey @sshole, you dead yet?"
          "No."
          "Damnit! Ok try sticking the needle in his LEFT buttcheek this time..."

Comment

He likes rape so maybe they should try injecting him up the butthole with a mop next

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I wouldn't say it was PC, it's just not as sadistic as you would have wanted.
              I bet you're one of those protesters around prisons, because it's so cruel and mean to kill off child rapists/murderers.

Comment

I'd have found the vein . Just doing this for a special someone/(s)

Comment

Guillotine, baby. Works every time, and it's good for PC libtards, very humane no suffering.

Comment

I'm in two minds with this whole capital punishment thing.

There are several studies that prove that the death penalty doesn't help deter crime and executions cost more than lifetime incarceration. Not to mention it being irreversible and that there will always be a chance that an innocent dude will be executed.

But there are sick, sadistic, remorseless psychopaths out there who deserve to be lingchi'd.

Comment

damn! he committed this crime in 1984 and now they wanna kill him they should drove him to the top of a mountain and pushed him down into a bunch of sharp ass rocks that same day he was found guilty

well at least he was tortured to death tho so I'll take it as a win a late one but still a win

Comment

Working...
                      X