Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else warming up to Angulo/Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be $29.99 tho

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      Angulo got beat to pulp by ssssssllllllllooooooowwwwww as molasses and easy to hit Kirk, Canelo will outbox him.

Even if he did win on the cards....do you really think that GB will allow a 2nd consecutive loss on their cash cow? Its NOT going to happen. The only way Angulo wins is by KO, and he will HAVE to KO, not TKO but KO him to win.

Im sure GB will have a "pep" talk to Angulo......"on the 6 you go down, say it" "en el sexto me caigo...." "good Perro, good doogy Angulo...." lol!

Canelo/GB = Fraud!
      for real?? so much hate...

Comment

its a great fight because pretty much if you dont stop him you arent going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          Should be $29.99 tho
          Yea... it'll be over priced at like 50 bucks. Better have a nice undercard

Comment

Also don't forget those Body shots Angulo will be landing...Canelo will be dead dog tired in the later rounds

Comment

This is the fight that should happen next. Both coming off losses, both exciting fighters. Get it on.

I think Canelo will break Angulo down with vicious combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                This is the fight that should happen next. Both coming off losses, both exciting fighters. Get it on.

I think Canelo will break Angulo down with vicious combinations.
                Only thing Molina has over Angulo is a belt.

IMO, Canelo can't throw those unless his opponent is stationary and he's comfortable.
                He'll get caught like Lara

Comment

What is the attraction of Angulo? He is one of the most skill-less boxers in the entire sport, knocking down a guy twice in a LOSS is now enough to justify being a Pay Per View opponent? Wow. He literally is, and this is no exaggeration, a C- fighter, entertaining or not, he has no business being near the top of a Showtime Card let alone a PPV card.

Comment

Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
                    What is the attraction of Angulo? He is one of the most skill-less boxers in the entire sport, knocking down a guy twice in a LOSS is now enough to justify being a Pay Per View opponent? Wow. He literally is, and this is no exaggeration, a C- fighter, entertaining or not, he has no business being near the top of a Showtime Card let alone a PPV card.
                    ppvs are mainly paid by casuals, not hardcore fans, well have to deal with it...
                    win or loose i still think angulo will make this far more entertaining than molina or lara in the eyes of most fans...

Comment

Yes. a good opponent to come back against

Comment

Working...
                      X