Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win: Francesco Pianeta or David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye would destroy Pianeta. But the Italian has my respect for surviving cancer. Been reading accounts in the news of people faking this disease and I find that's despicable. My hat is off to any person to have truly had this disease and beat it. Pianeta is a warrior in that department.

Comment

Haye by brutal ko

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        Haye would beat Pianeta, but would he beat Pulev? Povetkin? Even Tyson Fury?
        er...well yeah.

probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          Cherry picking? I mean seriously? His resume at hw is pure garbage. A fight vs. Fury would be very welcomed by me. Or against any top10 for that matter.
          Please name the heavyweights with better resumes

and if you are thinking of Adamek, you'd be wrong.

Comment

Pianeta is a bum. Haye takes his head off.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
              What's your take on this hypothetical matchup?
              Your point being?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Haye would destroy Pianeta. But the Italian has my respect for surviving cancer. Been reading accounts in the news of people faking this disease and I find that's despicable. My hat is off to any person to have truly had this disease and beat it. Pianeta is a warrior in that department.
                Despicable comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Despicable comment.
                  Come again? As much as I consider Pianeta a scrub in the ring I still admire his tenacity in battling a disease that has taken family and friends of mine.

Comment

Fury would take Haye out late in a fight.

Comment

Wlad has given a title shot to an ex-cancer patient??Wtf? Its not enough that he picks a failed sparring partner, he picks one who isn't 100% fit.

Wow Klit really rewrites the meaning of cherrypicking. For him its pick the crappest opponent, and then fight them when they are on a low ebb healthwise. He strikes me as a bully, he deliberately picks opponents who are mini-me, fat and unfit or unskilled unranked, and then when he gets in the ring with them he runs way from them jabbing until they are tired and then wallops them.

It always struck me as odd that Tyson was called a 'bully', when the definition of a bully is someone who picks on weaklings/fatties/smaller opponents (Wlad), not a guy who picks on guys much bigger than himself (which is what Tyson always did).
                      Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-23-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X