• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    who care's what you think?

you're canadian.
    lmao...... i lol'd hard....

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      So saying something bad about srael means you are anti-semetic?

If I say something bad about America. I hate all Americans?.

There's a difference between one criticism and constant criticisms.

No need to be a ***** and edit your post either.

Comment

Originally posted by LionheartLewis View Post
        There's a difference between one criticism and constant criticisms.

No need to be a ***** and edit your post either.
        All kinds of **** is said about every type of person on this site. Stop being a ***** about it.

I changed my post because no one else took your thread serious. So idecided to join the party. Accoprding to this immature response I was right.

You can borrow my Curn DVD's. Have a laugh and stop bitching.

Comment

I see people bashing Muslims even more, christians as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            who care's what you think?

you're canadian.

a fake canadian told me last night that they celebrate Thanksgiving

Comment

Id love to bang this chick.

Comment

I'm pretty sure TS is jew. That's the problem with some jews, we can insult everybody: whites, latinos, blacks, arabs, asians, eastern euros, etc.. but when we criticize ISRAEL and not even JEWS, you whine about anti-semitism. That's a smart way to disqualify people who disagree with you without having to debate.

I'm personally against zionism but also against anti-semitism. Hating people for their colour or religion is ignorance and stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  So idecided to join the party.

So you're too stupid and ignorant to think for yourself then? Don't have a backbone of your own?

Give it up kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
                    I'm pretty sure TS is jew. That's the problem with some jews, we can insult everybody: whites, latinos, blacks, arabs, asians, eastern euros, etc.. but when we criticize ISRAEL and not even JEWS, you whine about anti-semitism. That's a smart way to disqualify people who disagree with you without having to debate.

I'm personally against zionism but also against anti-semitism. Hating people for their colour or religion is ignorance and stupidity.
                    yeah because other races and nationalities don't complain when you criticize their country.

hell , *****s think if you criticize floyd you're racist against blacks. *******s think pachaters are racist against asians.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post

Not a jew or a follower of any religion its just constant bitching over Israel and its policies gets a little tiring though.there are far worse countries in the world yet these people feel the need to attack israel all the time.

most israeli haters agenda is obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X