Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best hype job in history!...whether intentional or not if the fight happens.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hype job in history!...whether intentional or not if the fight happens.

Should this fight happen, which my gut is telling me more and more it will (hope I'm right)...this would go down as the best hype job ever, considering the short time span with which the parties have to deal with. Some have speculated this is all calculated in order to achieve the best outcome in terms of PPV buys...I don't buy into that with Pacquiao's legacy in question and all, but if this gets signed, you could not have written the script any better, and gotten more people to talk about boxing, and this fight than the way this has gone down. Thoughts anyone?

Its the biggest fight in history did you expect it to be easy

Comment

Please read.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=342598

Comment

Rod, I didn't expect it to be easy. Don't be a prick. If anything it went TOO easy in the beginning, all major pioints agredd upon, then this BS. I'm just saying March is around the corner, and although I don't believe it's all staged, it works out great SHOULD the fight actually happen. My guess was at least 6 months of talks and expected the fight in the fall/winter 2010.

Comment

Working...
        X