Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Floyd Mayweather Jr. 146, Shane Mosley 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellerbee is a ****in' clown....why was he running his mouth during the face off?!?....was he jealous because Shane got too close to Floyd or what?!?...it looked like he tried to get in the middle or some **** like that.....Naazim should've slapped some weight off that mumpy lookin' mofo!!

Comment

• Mayweather looked like a guy who was a little nervous about his weight, it doesn't make much sense but he kept looking at the scales and looked like he had a sweat going on when he took his clothes off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I think they missed that one. Hit'um in the head with it.
        yo i missed that one where can i view it bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Easy fight for Floyd, Shane's legs are shot. Hell he almost fell going up the stairs at the weigh in. Not surprising since he turns 39 in September and sounds about half punchy these days.
          bull ****, how can you tell that from a short video. it's funny how people always make prediction on weigh ins like "oh he is deshydrated, oh he is weight drained"... and often are wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Easy fight for Floyd, Shane's legs are shot. Hell he almost fell going up the stairs at the weigh in. Not surprising since he turns 39 in September and sounds about half punchy these days.
            Then team Pacquiao and Bob "them apples" Arum must have really frocked up by pussuiaoing out when Mosley challenged them the last two times.
            Last edited by Mr Reality; 05-01-2010, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• I don't understand why people say Floyd is looking nervous?
              I guess some just want to find something wrong to make
              Floyd look weak or scared BUT to me they both looked
              ready.

Comment

• Fight is gonna be big.... Mayweather is trending on Twitter right now already

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  Mayweather looked like a guy who was a little nervous about his weight, it doesn't make much sense but he kept looking at the scales and looked like he had a sweat going on when he took his clothes off.
                  Of course Floyd was sweating. He came on stage with a black
                  zip up hoodie and a black shirt undeneath. Pretty sure it was
                  hot in there with all them people up on the stage. I would look
                  at the scale too to see my progress. I think some are blowing it
                  out of proportion. When has Floyd ever failed to show up at a
                  big fight? Floyd and nervousness has never been seen. Can't
                  wait to hear the excuses after Floyd wins because IF Shane wins,
                  there will be none from me.

Comment

• Damn missed the weigh in compleatly but tommorow gona watch the fight for FREEEEE!!!!! hehheehehe will floyd put a boxing lesson on shane or will shane catch him before the lesson even starts..well only one to find out

Comment

• 1 poster will be out after May 10

One less site to visit...

Comment

Working...
                      X