Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost a month but still no random blood testing for Mayweather/Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they havent even started training. For ****s sake its PC time still. IS THIS ****ING FORUM REALLY THAT STUPID? JESUS CHRIST.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCVAGINA View Post
      Your'e accusing PBF for taking PED's?

LOL
      why not ? pbf and his family accused manny with no evidence. same thing. i will be the first person to admit manny looks bad not accepting the testing for the floyd fight. and that it is a possibility he is using ped's. it is also a possibility that floyd was scared to fight him, i mean he said before the whole ped stuff came up, that he would whoop manny's ass and it would be an easy fight. so why be so demanding on something that can lose you 25 mil +, if its gonna be an easy fight anyway. and i do realize that goes both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by royin View Post
        Floyd was never serious about cleaning the sport. He is just afraid of Pac period.
        If that were true he wouldn't have rquested it against Mosley. Clearly, and I hate to say it, you're an idiot & if you were a fan of Clottey you'd be more interested in the testing in his fight, or lack there of.

Comment

• Originally posted by royin View Post
          Floyd was never serious about cleaning the sport. He is just afraid of Pac period.
          Yeah he knew Pac wouldnt accept the testing. So hes a mind reader? He asked Shane. Shane accepted the fight was signed.

Stop ducking me:

The fight in your avy DOESNT have OST's. You havent said ONE word about it, your thoughts please.

Comment

Working...
          X