Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why come bodyshots made the difference for ward, but when Maidana beat floyds body,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Maidana's inside dirty body work was actually a lot cleaner and easier to score than Ward's and he's called a sloppy street fighter/brawler

Ward was more or less just wiggling around and harmlessly punching Kovalev on the hip and waist in the clinch and it's "Sweet science boxing"

lmao literally no matter what he does it immediately becomes a high leve, master boxing strategy, even if its basically panicking after getting dropped

once a cliche is created about a fighter everyone is afraid to disagree
    Why did Kovalev slow down if Ward was just wiggling around??

Anybody that thinks Ward panicked after getting dropped is either stupid or a soft Lebanese male.

Comment

seriously? chino's body shots didn't count because they didn't affect floyd that much? so we don't score a punch that lands flush if it doesn't hurt the other guy? well, then ward didn't win this fight, nor the brand fight

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        This kind of posters are Ward fans ,pethetic with no arguments ,only some racial insults ,where i am from have nothing to do with boxing ,and no im not from Argentina .go kick rocks
        I should have not assumed your iq .

When I said I know where you from Im referring to mindset .

It had nothing to do with racial not even remotely , again this shows your mindset to jump to that conclusion .

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          seriously? chino's body shots didn't count because they didn't affect floyd that much? so we don't score a punch that lands flush if it doesn't hurt the other guy? well, then ward didn't win this fight, nor the brand fight
          On the record I think Maidana body work was WAAAY better than Ward's and I also think his inside fighting is way better than Ward's.

I had Maidana beating Floyd in the first one, Maidana just smothered Floyd and peppered him with shot after shot a punch count of for every 3 punches Maidana threw Floyd threw one so yeah... That was an easy fight to score Chino made it that way for me.

Ward threw in very sparse amounts how can I score close rounds to a guy who is throwing in one's and two's when the other guy is landing good head and body shots, Ward couldn't find a punch on Kovalev face that wasn't the jab aside from the odd one but really...

Floyd lost to Chino
          Ward lost to Kovalev

Both comparable fights but the sport screws over the guy who fought better!

I also find it extremely funny how people draw comparison with Ward and Mayweather those two aren't anything alike, Mayweather absolutely shiets all over Ward, Floyd is just better at everything that Ward is lol.
          From now on maybe we can compare Ward to a less talented and determined version of Maidana, I think that is fair?
          Last edited by M Bison; 11-21-2016, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Why is this false narrative of kova slowing down still being pushed?

He threw and landed considerably more punches in the 2nd half of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              I should have not assumed your iq .

When I said I know where you from Im referring to mindset .

It had nothing to do with racial not even remotely , again this shows your mindset to jump to that conclusion .
              Now you play smart LMAO

Comment

trolls aside, when you have posters saying, "it was close" "it could have gone either way" or "i can make a case for kovalev winning too", that's their way of saying: "yeah, they fucking robbed him, we know it but since we were cheering for the other guy we don't give a fuck lol"
                Your Russian superhero let you down....vato.
                He dropped Ward and couldn't do **** about it.

Q. Where was your God's body-jab?

A. Andre took it from him and replaced it with his own.

You gotta' count jabs...even the ones to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  On the record I think Maidana body work was WAAAY better than Ward's and I also think his inside fighting is way better than Ward's.

I had Maidana beating Floyd in the first one, Maidana just smothered Floyd and peppered him with shot after shot a punch count of for every 3 punches Maidana threw Floyd threw one so yeah... That was an easy fight to score Chino made it that way for me.

Ward threw in very sparse amounts how can I score close rounds to a guy who is throwing in one's and two's when the other guy is landing good head and body shots, Ward couldn't find a punch on Kovalev face that wasn't the jab aside from the odd one but really...

Floyd lost to Chino
                  Ward lost to Kovalev

Both comparable fights but the sport screws over the guy who fought better!

I also find it extremely funny how people draw comparison with Ward and Mayweather those two aren't anything alike, Mayweather absolutely shiets all over Ward, Floyd is just better at everything that Ward is lol.
                  From now on maybe we can compare Ward to a less talented and determined version of Maidana, I think that is fair?
                  Ward's bodyjab was on the regular.

That's Kovalev's favorite punch...until Ward took it from him.

Go to any gym and say "Ward is a less talented version of Marco Maidana" and count the seconds until you are dragged in the men's room and butt-****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                    Now you play smart LMAO
                    And your not playing dumb right , you really are .

Comment

trolls aside, when you have posters saying, "it was close" "it could have gone either way" or "i can make a case for kovalev winning too", that's their way of saying: "yeah, they fucking robbed him, we know it but since we were cheering for the other guy we don't give a fuck lol"
                      Or its their way of saying it was a close fight. Stop being an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X