No announcement yet.

Anyone here into trannies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    I don't mind a shemale but she has to be very feminine, good looking and basically convincing as a woman. I've banged a fair few little Asian ladyboys and a couple of Brazilian ones too. Actually last month i banged a quite well known Brazilian ****star shemale and her female friend after i met them in a bar in London.
    Savage

As long as they don't look like dudes and can pass one of those home HIV tests I'm game.
    Last edited by -2 Scrappy-; 10-01-2016, 06:28 AM.

Comment

never actually bang any. but several BJ received from them.

but is it considered a tranny if they dont even have breast implant? i mean they are still wear and act like girls

and wtf?? the poll send me to ancient anorak thread
      Last edited by betmen; 10-01-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Trannies are cool with me. They have the horniness of a man but in with a woman's body.

Who wouldn't like that.

Guys complain that they wish woman had a guys mindset when it comes to sex. Hey trannies provide that.

The best of both worlds.

Comment

I love staring at them in awe thinking about miracles of medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            Trannies are cool with me. They have the horniness of a man but in with a woman's body.

Who wouldn't like that.

Guys complain that they wish woman had a guys mindset when it comes to sex. Hey trannies provide that.

The best of both worlds.

Comment

if ''too many real women around for me to even consider'' were a voting option, i would have voted.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Anyone here into trannies? I am dating one now, for me its pretty hot when I ram dat ass while she is on her back and she jacks off whilst i do it. Funny though, she doesn't have alot of cum when she busts because of the test blockers and estrogen shots whereas I can fill up a small coffee cup after 4-5 days.

Thoughts? comments?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  if ''too many real women around for me to even consider'' were a voting option, i would have voted.
                  What if a tranny turns into a post op? She becomes the real thing right?

Would you smash a post op? I know i would sober and in a heart beat.

Do you think post op's still have the guy mentality when it comes to sex? That would be a mans dream right?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    What if a tranny turns into a post op? She becomes the real thing right?

Would you smash a post op? I know i would sober and in a heart beat.

Do you think post op's still have the guy mentality when it comes to sex? That would be a mans dream right?
                    if i know in advance id have to decline. again, too many real beautiful women around. no reason to fnck a fake lady now is there ? and theres plenty of women that can be found at sporting events and night clubs. im guessing those who are into fake femmes are just into that sort of kink.

to each their own

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I am dating one now, for me its pretty hot when I ram dat ass while she is on her back and she jacks off whilst i do it. Funny though, she doesn't have alot of cum when she busts because of the test blockers and estrogen shots whereas I can fill up a small coffee cup after 4-5 days.

Thoughts? comments?
                      There are no chicks with dicks Johnny! Only guys with ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X