Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion is the Vargas vs. Brook winner the best WW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    too much comp at 147 for bradley at this stage in his career. he should start cherry-picking like cotto did late in his career but i'm not sure he has that pull to do so.

i'm so pissed at myself that i couldn't make it for ali-vargas, that was right down the street from me my buddy told me there was a good amount of vargas fans cheering him on in the convention center, or was it rfk? anyway, vargas is a dog and his dedication alone will always make whatever fight he's in a good affair.

if there's a flaw in errols game, it's a minimal one because i haven't seen it yet. i've tried to make him out to be the next lacy but can't. he has more crawford in him than lacy. he has good stamina, mixes his punches nice, moves his feet and can KO you with either hand and he looks to have that dog in him, too. i wanna see him and zab in there. the zab that showed up against DSG would be a good test for any WW.
    you get some sort of sick enjoyment from seeing zab "superjourneyman" judah get beat up? you probably want spence to fight khan after zab

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      you get some sort of sick enjoyment from seeing zab "superjourneyman" judah get beat up? you probably want spence to fight khan after zab
      i have a special dislike for those NY boys, that much can be said.

Comment

If Brook defeated Vargas, probably yes. He defeated two prime WWs
        If Vargas defeated Brook, no. Vargas needs to avenge his loss to Bradley to be the best WWs. Vargas will have wins against Brook, Bradley and Ali.

Thurman defeating Porter and Danny, will have strong case of being number 1 in the division.

Comment

Working...
        X