Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teon Kennedy Says He's Gonna Pressure Rigondeaux

http://fight hype.com/pages/content12052.html

How do you think that's gonna end?

Rigo's dream match, someone to counter all night. Let's see if he sticks to the gameplan after he takes a shot to the body .

he does that he will get stopped easy Rigo will be way too sharp for him

either way he has very little shot IMO

Comment

Rigo is going to kill him.

I like Teon. But he's way out of his league in this one.

Comment

Wish Rigo would have fought someone like Steve Molitor at least. He's with TR too, why couldn't they do that fight??? He's going to kill Kennedy.

Comment

Hopefully this will be a more entertaining fight for the casual fan than his last fight on the Pacquiao-Margarito card. He needs more fans to follow him.

For this one Im afraid he might finish it too quick especially if Kennedy does what he says he's gonna do. But who doesn't enjoy a KO I guess. Funny cause he said the same thing Ramos did or along those lines. "He got a lot of amateur experience but little pro experience."

Comment

He's not "exciting enough". According to Donaire himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambling Ref
              LMAO^^ donaire's last 2 fights weren't exciting IMO
              Exactly.

Btw there was a post that Ive been searching for that had a picture of a ref doing a count but he had cash in his hands lol. The title was something like "what juanma saw that the fans didn't" or some crap like that. Nothing is turning up tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                Wish Rigo would have fought someone like Steve Molitor at least. He's with TR too, why couldn't they do that fight??? He's going to kill Kennedy.
                hmmm, i think kennedy and molitor would be a decent fight. friday night fights/shobox main event-worthy. after watching wide and loopy caballero demolish molitor, i wouldnt be too interested in seeing him get in with rigo

but yeah, rigo schools and destroys kennedy. wouldn't mind seeing rigo in with vazquez if they aint gonna make rigo vs donaire/nishioki right away.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Rigo is going to kill him.

I like Teon. But he's way out of his league in this one.
                  This^^^^^^^^^^^

He's so slow, the only way I see Teon having a chance is hitting him with wild hook. Teon was boxed to death in his last fight, I expect the same result from Rigo.

It would've been better to see Alejandro Lopez gainst Rigo, that would be an awsome fight, a super slick Mexican vs a super slick Cuban.

Comment

Working...
                  X