• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Way To Stand Against What You Do Not Agree In This Sport

Do not watch the fight
    Do not talk about the fight
    Do not go to the fight

If you have the discipline and persistence to be able to do this then you will see a change.

Interest (whether positive or negative) = higher % of income generated for fight and future endeavors.

At the end of the day it is a business that is formulated upon trends.

If promoters see that a formula works then that is what they will go and stick with.

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
    Do not watch the fight
    Do not go to the fight

If you have the discipline and persistence to be able to do this then you will see a change.

Interest (whether positive or negative) = higher % of income generated for fight and future endeavors.

If promoters see that a formula works then that is what they will go and stick with.
    most boxing fans are crackheads for fights

They're weak-willed junkies that can't resist a hit

Comment

What fight are you talking about haye fight?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        most boxing fans are crackheads for fights

They're weak-willed junkies that can't resist a hit
        Exactly right.

Even when the fights we get suck, they are years too late or totally not what we wanted to see anyway...We complain and blame people, but we watch along anyway.

Comment

So true. I want to turn away for many of the fights, but it's my passion, so I end up watching. Like a junkie.

Comment

Meh...it's just entertainment. I can live with the BS as long as I get 4-5 great fights per year

Comment

Reason why fans can't resist watching particulary a mismatched fight is because there is still this 1-5 percent chance of an upset. That's what makes it even more attractive to watch. And that's how I found a way to enjoy mismatches. I jump with joy when the underdog lands big on the X side of the fight. (A side is for the business side of the fight. A side can be the underdog at times.)
              Last edited by brettWall; 01-16-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Hate to break it to you "Hardcover Fight Fans" but even WITHOUT YOU Boxing is going to have no problem generating money without you because to be honest, most of the people who complain on the internet all day, most of them don't buy PPV's or Tickets to live events ANYWAY!

People been calling for Mayweather and Pacquiao Boycott for years and all they did was sell more and more PPV's

I will keep watching because I've learned that with Boxing if you can be patient you always eventually get the fight you want to see

Boxing don't consumes me that much to have to cry like a b1tch about it daily and threaten to stop watching because they won't do what I want like some Spoiled, Entitled little Brat

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
                  Do not watch the fight
                  Do not go to the fight

That's not necessary. why cant we talk about them?

Just dont give the corrupt ****s who run this business your money, that's all you need to do to hit 'em where it hurts them the most.

Dont buy crappy PPVs, dont pay for mismatches.

If you're so curious about how the Garcia-Salka rematch went, then watch it on yt the next day or something

Comment

Easier said than done because there's a lot of fanboys instead of boxing fans.

So you may have a **** fight like Mayweather vs Berto and many people won't buy because it is a **** fight but the fanboys will still buy and make the event a mild success.

Comment

Working...
                    X