Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Crawford deserves a fight with Manny over Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not convinced Bradley is a better fighter cause he beat the very beatable Rios(at WW very beatable). I don't think Braldey can beat Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
      I get what you're saying, and TB is deserving but I think Crawford is too. The whole not fighting at the weight reason is a bit flawed. Floyd fought De La Hoya even though he never fought at 154, and Pac got a shot at De La Hoya even though he was a lightweight and had to move up to 147, Broner got at Malignaggi even though he never had a fight at 147.
      Yea all that is true....i like Crawford and would not be mad if he got the fight..but its sad when Bradley is called a cherry pick

Comment

Crawford has weighed as a welterweight in 3 pro fights. I think welterweight will be his best weight class. I would like to see him pick up the lineal crown at 140 and then settle in at 147 for a 10-year run.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Crawford has weighed as a welterweight in 3 pro fights. I think welterweight will be his best weight class. I would like to see him pick up the lineal crown at 140 and then settle in at 147 for a 10-year run.
          for a 10 year run lmfao GTFOH crawford good but not that good lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Crawford has only 2 fights at 140 and 0 at 147

Bradley is a title holder at 147

Crawford seems to be a good fighter coming up but why would he deserve the fight over Bradley?? Let Crawford build himself at 140 because he is not ready for 147 at all.. Bradley is still young and they can build a fight with those 2 later this year or next year
            Becaue Crawford is the much naturally larger man than Pacquiao, and Pac could make 140 without really cutting, while Crawford would still have to cut just to get to 147.

Stahpt it. Crawford/Pacquiao is the best fight that is realistic right now.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
              for a 10 year run lmfao GTFOH crawford good but not that good lmfao.
              Look at it this way. Crawford won a lineal title in his first weight class (135). He is #2 at 140 right now and the #1 fighter is also with HBO (they have both expressed interest in fighting each other). The Pacquiao-Bradley III winner will be lineal at 147 and both are with Top Rank along with Crawford.

Crawford could be a 3-weight lineal champion in a year or two.

Comment

Not at all interested in Pac-Bradley 3. I watched the first fight and had it 10-2 for Pac. Fight 2 I watched it casually on my computer while doing other stuff. I didn't bother to score but thought it was a better effort by Bradley.

Another one? No, thanks.

Make Crawford-Pac at 140, no catchweights. Not at 143 or 144 or **** like that, since Pac is so small he can even make the featherweight limit (according to his fans).

Fact is Pac CANNOT make junior welter (limit: 140). If he could, he and small, lightweight Marquez wouldn't fight at welter (limit: 147).

If he fights Crawford, it won't be at 140.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-09-2015, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  i have to agree with u larryxxx

to those who r saying "but but bradley lost twice already" then esentially what ur saying is no matter how good bradley does post-pac that he should NEVER get a shot again?
                  He had two shots and didnt even come close. Tim can do great against Ruslan, Chaves, Vargas, Rios and even JMM...Whom Manny was beating up badly until he got careless and ran into a perfectly luck one hitter quitter.

With that said...Looking great with Manny ummm no!

Comment

BTW....Crawford is the real deal. Tim is the real deal. Crawford is a beast. Tim isnt that kinda beast.

Comment

He does in the sense that Bradley has had two goes at Manny and essentially failed both times. Crawford hasn't.

Crawford has been getting a lot of "the next best thing" buzz. He's turned a lot of heads where Bradley has just kind of plateaued. Bradley hasn't shown any reason he'd be able to beat him again.

Politics aside the only person that deserves based on resume and star power is Danny or Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X