Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Arab migrant crisis a German problem?. or european problem?.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Europeans who support this absolutely insanity of massive immigration are nuts...

Or they like punishing themselves.

It's pathetic.

And we're not talking about a few thousand, or even tens of tohusands of immigrants that make up a few percent of the population. We're talking about European people being displaced at an icredible rate.

British are not even a majority in their own capital city FFS!!!

Listen to John Cleese...

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
      Did you know Sweden went from one of the lowest rape rates in the world to one of the highest? And 99 percent of all rapes are committed by NON-native Swedes?
      That's a little too wacist and politically incorrect pal, you're gonna make the delicate flowers in this forum faint.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        So you're a Turk? No wonder you welcome them in, you want more Islamization. Some sick people in the world.
        Someone needs to read up on their history My grandad fled Turkey during the first world war. Have little check on google see if you can work out why?

Comment

Truly repulsive:

Islam sure knows how to turn a beautiful thing into a steaming pile of turds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Someone needs to read up on their history My grandad fled Turkey during the first world war. Have little check on google see if you can work out why?
            Is this the part where you feel incredibly important and arrogantly smug as I try to guess whatever the hell your background is? Either state it yourself or Nobody cares that much.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              Is this the part where you feel incredibly important and arrogantly smug as I try to guess whatever the hell your background is? Either state it yourself or Nobody cares that much.
              Nah im good ta. Its funny watching you make a tit of yourself

Comment

Ummm, they are the ones who built their own houses there?

LOL - the built all the infrasteucture, highways, buildings...

LOL... European Whites build their own ****.

But tehy want to "punish" Europe for supposedly their colonial crimes. Yet the Ottoman Empire aka the Turks committed Armenian genocide, and had one of the longest-lasting, and most oppressive colonial regimes in history, yet it's "racist" to point this out.

But White countries for everyone!

They jealous of what Europeans have built, and created. We put men on the moon, FFS>

Why do you think South Africa is head and shoulders above every other Sub-Saharan African county in regards of infrastructure, economy, etc.?

Two words - White... People...
                .... Jesus Christ.

Comment

Hungary is smart - they aren't tolerating anymore immigrants.

EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS. Germany for GERMANS; England for ENGLISH; Ireland for IRISH.

Hungary for HUNGARIANS.

Why do they want to bash White countries so much yet risk their lives to come live i our countries?

THey need to stay out of Europe - and work to improve their own countries.
                  This can't be real

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
                    This can't be real
                    This is as real as it gets, achmed:

Comment

Can't speak for the rest of Europe, I can only offer my condolences.

From a UK perspective, I'm furious at David Cameron buckling to what was largely social media pressure, the catalyst of which was an image of a dead child used as propaganda and then put up in lights by the British tabloids. If the general public can be so easily turned into forming an emotional response that is then acted upon we're gonna continue to make awful decisions as a country based on public pressure. So great, more emotionally charged short term moves, less long term thought and actual planning. ****ing ******ed.

The sooner we leave the EU the better, the next 5 years are gonna be a disaster. Hopefully people take action instead of accepting it as the new normality.

Comment

Working...
                      X