Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 NBA Offseason Thread. (Draft and Free Agency)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 NBA Offseason Thread. (Draft and Free Agency)

Well, I'm just going to take the initiative and make this thread

Draft and Free Agency talk in this thread

Go Cavs

Going to be a boring offseason, a lot of offering and matching most likely. Hoping lakers sign either Tobias or Demmarre and draft Russell or Okafor/Towns plus some bench depth like Mo and a good wing scorer.
    Last edited by Too_Slick; 06-16-2015, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
      Going to be a boring offseason, a lot of offering and matching most likely. Hoping lakers sign either Tobias or Demmarre and draft Russell or Okafor/Towns plus some bench depth like Mo and Afflalo.
      I think the Lakers will make the right decision and draft porzingis. Philly might take Okafor because they don't want the Knicks to get him, and they might trade him or embiid to Orlando for either the 5th pick, or for elfrigd payton.

Comment

Aldridge is probably the biggest name in Free Agency.

Comment

Portland please don't do any rallies wishing LMA to come back, I think he will for the $ or we'll get something for him but don't be desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            Portland please don't do any rallies wishing LMA to come back, I think he will for the $ or we'll get something for him but don't be desperate.
            Like the Please Stay LeBron or Please Stay Dwight Billboards.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Like the Please Stay LeBron or Please Stay Dwight Billboards.
              Yeah that **** is just desperate. Portland, listen to your good pal Rudyo, the Ex-Pat. We'll be fine, even if he leaves. Might be a little choppy, but we'll get through. And it's not like he's gone yet, it's 50-50 don't look like the clingy GF.

Comment

Their is word the Lakers might go hard after Jimmy Butler. Especially with rumors their was chemistry problems against Cleveland between him and Rose.

I'd be so ****ing pissed. I really want to see the Bulls pick up Gerald Green or Wesley Matthews. Especially Green because we really need a fast pace offensive player to help run the court better which is our biggest problem. Too much half court offense especially with all the depth we have. Move Jimmy to the 3 which will be easier on him. Move him back when you play Harden or something.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                  Their is word the Lakers might go hard after Jimmy Butler. Especially with rumors their was chemistry problems against Cleveland between him and Rose.

I'd be so ****ing pissed. I really want to see the Bulls pick up Gerald Green or Wesley Matthews. Especially Green because we really need a fast pace offensive player to help run the court better which is our biggest problem. Too much half court offense especially with all the depth we have. Move Jimmy to the 3 which will be easier on him. Move him back when you play Harden or something.

and there is mutual interest

@LakersNation: REPORT: Jimmy Butler has 'increased' interest in signing an offer sheet with Lakers in FA.

Comment

I'd love to see the Lakers get Jimmy Butler.

Sign someone like Jimmy Butler, if not him, someone like Demarre Carroll. Then we'd have Okafor, Randle, Carroll/Butler, KObe, Clarkson. Not too bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X