No announcement yet.

Brother Nazim v Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury looks confused...

Nazim is trying to get under his skin and, in the process, looking like a douche. Fury will box to a game plan and KO Cunningham.
    Last edited by yoz; 03-16-2013, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Nazim made some good points but he was rattled. I've never saw him wound up like that before, he's usually morose.
      yup. i saw that, too.

anyone remember when Naz was the greatest trainer who ever lived for a minute there? then he lost a fight or two and the novelty of his 'i'm a cool-as-Samuel-L, eloquent professor of esoteric, Afrocentric bullshit philosophy' act wore off.

my appreciation of him only extends so far. he's an idiosyncratic motivator and a solid strategist, but not the guru that people made him out to be after Hopkins-Pav and Shane-Tony. and no great technical trainer, either, from what i've seen.
      Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 03-16-2013, 03:05 AM.

Comment

what was Naz saying about fury puting a hand on that guy with the dreadlocks??

Comment

Is it just me that can't make out half the words Nazim says?

Comment

Maybe i was misinterpreting (english not my strongest language by far) but i think it's bull**** with all this "He wins because he's tall". Seriously being tall must be the least important attribute to a fighter.

It's possible that's not what he meant though.

Other than that i agreed with a lot Nazim said. No need to get so riled up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
              Who was that guy with nazim?
              I thought it was his son, Tiger Allen at first, but I'm not sure.

Comment

Fury seemed relaxed.

I don't think Nazim covered himself in glory there, he was getting all riled up like he was a fighter himself.

That said Fury is pretty disrespectful of more or less everybody. Calling Adamek a bum is silly. Unless of course Tyson is just on the wind up and wants to fight Adamek.

Comment

Naz seemed pissed off and fell into Fury's trap. I think Fury beats Cunningham in one of the few heavyweights I'm actually looking forward too. If Fury gets through this and looks good I'll start calling him the real deal. Then he should fight Adamek/Arreola/Solis/or nay of teh American bums. After that, off to Germany to face a Klit.

Comment

Fury's a character, I love that about him. I lol'd @ Nazim with the Fury-resume-killers comment though. Lol

Comment

the doyen of unimpeachable Samuel L.-like AfroIslamoGuruCool blew his top, no doubt.

and yet someone in this thread wants to spin it like Naz was seeing through Fury? aaahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X