Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Reveals Game Plan for Bout Against JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny has great speed and combo's but unless you stand and trade with him he will struggle
    Manny was great but I can't understand people still thinking he is great after his last 3 performances

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
      so basically he is going to fight the same way he always does...
      LOL meet the new Pacquiao same as the old Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
        Sounds like Freddie has totally given up on tactics then.
        You can understand it really when yiu think his confidence must be shot because of all the high profile losses his fighters have suffere because of terrible gameplans.

I think he is just hoping Manny lands a lucky punch or Marquez shows his age. Manny is still clinging onto hope he can figure out Marquez given statement but I think this shows that he knows deep down he is yet to properly beat Marquez and got lucky decisions the 1st 3 times. There would be no need for a 4th fight otherwise.

Hope Pac brings back the pressure of old instead of the 1 paced stand off fighter weve seen in recent years
        nah don't think so, pacquiao underestimated marquez in their last fight which meant he was physically conditioned but mentally unprepared, pacquiao still won that fight by effective aggression. this 4th fight, pacquiao will give marquez his due respect and attack with intensity

Comment

Working...
        X