Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James followed Wade into his house like a little girl in love with a better man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutting Corners View Post
    Miami's probably going nuts right now. I'd love to be down there partying it up. Afterwards, I'd find Dwayne Wade and behead him. Or just shoot him in the dome, but I feel that would be too quick of a death for such a leech. I think I'ma hook up with Wade's baby mamma and get details of where Wade usually hangs out.
    LOL a little bitter I see....it's ok man, you guys still have a chance of making the playoffs. You guys have Boozer now....

But, wait, who does Miami have again? WADE, BOSH AND LEBRON??!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
      LOL a little bitter I see....it's ok man, you guys still have a chance of making the playoffs. You guys have Boozer now....

But, wait, who does Miami have again? WADE, BOSH AND LEBRON??!?!
      Still have a chance of making the playoffs. Good one buddy. We are a 50 win team and a top 4 seed in the East.

Comment

Still have a chance of making the playoffs. Good one buddy. We are a 50 win team and a top 4 seed in the East.
        And you're going to stay at number 4.

Comment

And you're going to stay at number 4.
          2011-2012
          Rose
          ?
          Carmelo
          Boozer
          Noah

All of the sudden we are #2 and a very live underdog.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
            I can't wait to watch thier away games in cleveland and toronto.
            those games will be nationaly televised on every major channel

Comment

2011-2012
              Rose
              ?
              Carmelo
              Boozer
              Noah

LOL Carmelo's not going anywhere, he's staying in Denver.

And you can come up with all the fantasy teams and you want, but The Miami is no fantasy team my friend, the Miami Heat reeaaalllly do have Lebron, Dwayne and Chris.

Comment

LOL Carmelo's not going anywhere, he's staying in Denver.

And you can come up with all the fantasy teams and you want, but The Miami is no fantasy team my friend, the Miami Heat reeaaalllly do have Lebron, Dwayne and Chris.
                Carmelo's leaving. Probably for New York though. Hopefully him and Derrick Rose have the same gang affiliations.

Comment

2011-2012
                  Rose
                  ?
                  Carmelo
                  Boozer
                  Noah

Still an undersized lineup....

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Lbron asked Wade to come to cleveland. He said **** no and left, scooped Bosh. Then like a teenaged hoe that wants some of the better guys shine lebron followed Wade into his house.
                    thats not how it went down. they decided this 2 years ago at the olympics.

which makes what they did during this free agency period, classless.

Comment

• Yeah I've read (not scanned) this thread.

But I still don't want to chime in on the issue because like I've stated I've been roughly following it..................(Just too busy to focus on where Lebron James is going to end up playing basketball). But I know some of the talk hearing it from people around me and what you guys have been conversing about.

All I know is I want a slice of Street Bully's brain. Literally so that I can consume some of his power and make myself smarter.

That analogy despite perceived authenticity, is the best ever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X