Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you guys are really ***** ass mofoz..... afraid to get your **** a little dirty

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Some of you guys are really brave ass mofoz.....but i dont care because im not afraid to get my **** a little dirty with **** on it
      qouted for the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Wangler Jr View Post
        qouted for the truth
        I mean use the **** as lube, turn a negative into a positive.

Also using a condom when ass banging a chick is ***** **** too, condoms while doing **** is for maricons afraid of the super AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I mean use the **** as lube, turn a negative into a positive.

Also using a condom when ass banging a chick is ***** **** too, condoms while doing **** is for maricons afraid of the super AIDS.
          what the **** are u on spray? lmao but i dont ****z with **** though only *****

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
            Your girl or some woman you hooked up with ended up having skid marks on her panties man. One of my homies seriously he was gonna hook up with this one gurl at this party then turne her down. Then in the morning he went to the bathroom and her panties laying all over the ground and a big skid mark all over them.

What would you do?

get sick!

Or perhaps tell your homie not to use her panty as a bib

joklang

Comment

most chicks in the states would probably have skid marks on their panties because they dont wash their ass

Comment

Originally posted by Unbreakable View Post
                most chicks in the states would probably have skid marks on their panties because they dont wash their ass
                uuuuhhhh yea.

Comment

Working...
                X