• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

racists.

them porch monkeys will get ya.

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
      obviously, if you never say "******" (notice it doesnt end in -er), please disregard and move on.

ive noticed some (white) people are scared to say it around their colored counterparts

i get a pass due to my brown skin so its all good, my ******s
      I've grown up with a lot of black peeps... and sometimes they called me ni99a... but I've never say that back to an black person... for me personally the word ni99a isn't something that if uses mean it in a bad way or think that it is mean but I'm not black... so who am I too judge...

Under my white friends... we call each other ni99az some times: WHen you come in into an rool and simply say whaz up ni99a... but usually I don't use that word...

But I had one funny situation... back in school times... we were on a trip with the class... and I was walking to the bus station and my friend comes from behind me and says: where do you go ni99a... I'm still walking straight to the bus and tell him I'll go to the bus station... and all of sudden I here him say oh sorry... it wasn't meant this way... I'm wondering hu? what? I turn around and it was a crowded place and next to me was a black dude *looooooooooooooooooool* he gave him a mad face and walked towards him and he was running for the fences *loooooooooooooool* dude was so slow in sport but there he could run...

I think some of my black friends wouldn't care if I call them Ni99a... but this is obvisiouly through the history a word with huge negativivty for them... so I as a Whitey don't do that

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
        I've grown up with a lot of black peeps... and sometimes they called me ni99a... but I've never say that back to an black person... for me personally the word ni99a isn't something that if uses mean it in a bad way or think that it is mean but I'm not black... so who am I too judge...

Under my white friends... we call each other ni99az some times: WHen you come in into an rool and simply say whaz up ni99a... but usually I don't use that word...

But I had one funny situation... back in school times... we were on a trip with the class... and I was walking to the bus station and my friend comes from behind me and says: where do you go ni99a... I'm still walking straight to the bus and tell him I'll go to the bus station... and all of sudden I here him say oh sorry... it wasn't meant this way... I'm wondering hu? what? I turn around and it was a crowded place and next to me was a black dude *looooooooooooooooooool* he gave him a mad face and walked towards him and he was running for the fences *loooooooooooooool* dude was so slow in sport but there he could run...

I think some of my black friends wouldn't care if I call them Ni99a... but this is obvisiouly through the history a word with huge negativivty for them... so I as a Whitey don't do that
        call me sp1c and you die

Comment

call me sp1c and you die
          what does sp1c mean... I'm new to the internet language

Comment

call me sp1c and you die
            What about a zipperhead?

Comment

Short for spictacular.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
                Spictacular.
                And what means Spictacular... oh wait I google it

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  What about a zipperhead?
                  i think that's for the gooks and nips.

Comment

ive seen tropic thunder at least 10 times

yeah i got the update but i dont have them unlocked. you gotta pay for that **** right?
                    Yeh but you can buy them one by one rather then in a package..
                    Get urself Holyfield,VK etc...Them we talking G...

Comment

replace the 1 with an "i"

lol i just jk either. funny story about your boy at the bus stop

ive never had racial tension with my black brothers, except maybe one time that i was talking **** about gospel and when the US anthem is sang in gospel fashion

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      What about a zipperhead?
                      as long as you stack me 4 feet high and use me as a sand bag then i'm cool with that

Comment

Working...
                      X