Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never been this aggravated before!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    charlie why are you breathing so hard after 30 seconds with a piece of paper????man you need counciling...fast
    30 seconds of POWER PUNCHING!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Charlie.... you... are.... a *****... point blank period... end of

you are ALLLLLL talk....

anybody can make videos sayin "mothafu.cka" every 3 words.. and hit a heavybag... my 6 yr old cousin can hit a heavybag...

YOU ARE A QUITTER... *****!
      lol

Dont forget Bittch after every sentence Reed..

Comment

he got gassed quickly , struggling for breathe after a dozen punches to a heavy bag on the floor ,doesn't bode well

even though i havent seen the hillbilly ,i can see the Z Man quitting early again , all these daft power shots will not come into effect when he realises he has to trade with someone hitting him

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
          he got gassed quickly , struggling for breathe after a dozen punches to a heavy bag on the floor ,doesn't bode well

even though i havent seen the hillbilly ,i can see the Z Man quitting early again , all these daft power shots will not come into effect when he realises he has to trade with someone hitting him

You sure you aint seen the Hillbilly video where he smokes and has can of beer then punches one of those machines with the flashing lights then a guy holds up sandals and he punches them ?

Funny stuff man.

Comment

I'd bang his bird though!

Comment

charlie looks ready!

Comment

I hope Nolan is alright..

I know theres a hit on his head from the state side connection
                Just hope it aint caught up with him...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

Unfortunatley,Nolan was murdered last night..They found 2 dead bodies in a home in the west ham section of London..The bodies were identified as Daniel Nolan and Jeremy Nolan(his father)..They both were found with their throats slashed and urine on their bodies..Authorities believe that this was some sort of "mob hit"

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

Don't worry, he hasn't been on today because I told him to have a day off.

I'm glad he took my advice as it was getting too much and I was worried for his mental health.

You need a day off from the internet here and there because if you don't it will eat you up !

I didn't want to bring Zelenof into the equation but he is a prime example of staying on the internet too long and it eats you up.

I just didn't want Danny suffering the same fate.

Comment

So which one is it?

Has Nolan been gunned down by a Mob sent from the stateside connection Charlie Z?

Or has real deal really told Nolan to take a day off in fear of mental breakdown?

Tune in 2moro to find out..

Comment

Working...
                      X