Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto agains the wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a great champion, I never thought he could hit like that. I didn't think he would have that much power coming up from 154 pounds to 160. I have never been hit like that before." said former champion William Joppy after his loss to Felix "Tito" Trinidad

Of course Joppy never got hit this hard before, Tito was using Plaster in his hands!!!!!

Comment

He was forced into the Mosley fight I heard. And the Margarito fight, he was held against his will. ****ed up **** if you ask me.

Comment

WBO Champion, yeah right! only after PW vacated the title is was willing to fight for the belt!

Comment

LOL, Gamboa is going down buddy! Oh but wait, youre not really Cuban are you? and that's not even your real screen name? wait! Youre a ****ing alt! Get some points to back up your bs or come back with your real acct and put your points were your keyboard is. LOL

Comment

WTF is this ALT this moron is talking about.

Gamboa of course is going down, no defense.

Cotto is going down, no chin, no stamina, no will.

Comment

juanma will destroy gamboa.

Comment

Overrated=Cuban PRO boxing. It's all fun and games in the amateur days with the head gear on right *****?

Cotto fears nobody bro. PRs are known to fight all comers. Tito was the same way.

Now shut your Fidel's ***** ass up.

Comment

He aint Cuban, he's a Plasterito! Welcome to Planet Plasterito!

Comment

Its CLOTTEY Dumbass

Comment

he is not cuban. this is that stupid ***** who hates ricans. the guy from pheonix.

Comment

Working...
                      X