No announcement yet.

Funniest thing about last night?...Wlad's flying head butt attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    sunny31 Vitali and Lennox got tangled up and went to the canvas....Vitali was on the canvas and tried to kick Lewis...what made it worst was Lewis was giving him the hand...helping the dude up...smh

Yeah that Wald head butt was ruthless...Wlad was so damn desperate
    I will watch the fight again and look out for it. That's the thing it is easy to show good sportsmanship when everything is going well, but when the chips are down...different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      So easy to see, so easy. I wanted to punch Weeks man, from not allowing Fury to fight out of the hold, to killing his momentum in the 11th, what a piece of shit man.

Very shocked with the bold, that amazes me.
      Fury landed 2 left hooks on Wlad's jaw then and he was clinging on for dear life. I was annoyed by weeks there, it should have been Wlad that was warned, he kept turning his back whenever he was in some trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        sunny31 Vitali and Lennox got tangled up and went to the canvas....Vitali was on the canvas and tried to kick Lewis...what made it worst was Lewis was giving him the hand...helping the dude up...smh

Yeah that Wald head butt was ruthless...Wlad was so damn desperate
        He looked like such a ***** for doing that. A little girl throwing a tantrum.

Comment

That headbutt landed clean!

Comment

Wlad has always been a dirty fighter, just in a different manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
              That headbutt landed clean!

What a cunnnnt. That looked really nasty. I have no problem with him doing it and getting away with it but we need to put this idea of him being some honorable clean champion bs to bed.

Comment

Very surprised that this didn't bring about any reaction at the time other than from Fury.

Total and blatant attempt at a foul. The kind of foul you'd only try and get away with if you reach a point in a fight that you know your chances are getting slimmer and you need some kind of momentum and can't really gain some from your actual fighting. Wladimir showing this type of slip in mentality serves only to prove how much Fury actually had him beat.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  What a cunnnnt. That looked really nasty. I have no problem with him doing it and getting away with it but we need to put this idea of him being some honorable clean champion bs to bed.
                  It was nasty, the act of a desperate man.

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                    Very surprised that this didn't bring about any reaction at the time other than from Fury.

Total and blatant attempt at a foul. The kind of foul you'd only try and get away with if you reach a point in a fight that you know your chances are getting slimmer and you need some kind of momentum and can't really gain some from your actual fighting. Wladimir showing this type of slip in mentality serves only to prove how much Fury actually had him beat.
                    Pretty much, Fury really showed great professionalism not to react to it. It should have been an instant point deduction I have no idea how Weeks has missed that, I'm skeptical that he actually did. I don't think he had the balls to take the point away to be honest.

Comment

Yeah, that was really obvious. He freaking left his feet launching forward.

It's really funny because it makes Wlad everything his fanbase says they hate. A running, clinching headbutter.

Comment

Working...
                      X