Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2011 NFL Combine Thread!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen a bit at the bar yesterday but it was OL drills, not the most exciting thing. I see that qbs are going through their drills though. Not sure whos been standing out.

Comment

So is anyone gonna tell me what this is about or am I gonna have to keep spamming this thread with nonsense?

You have 2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
        I can never get into the combine stuff...
        I like watchin the technique these young men use. The drill when they jab stepped around the cones after catching the swing pass is an example. Deion Lewis tore that drill up. Very ****in impressive IMO.

Comment

Hows that piece of **** Mallet doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Seen a bit at the bar yesterday but it was OL drills, not the most exciting thing. I see that qbs are going through their drills though. Not sure whos been standing out.
            They've been concentrating on the WO's. But Mallet threw some dame good passes, when they were throwing to the outside on the on the fade routs. They were evaluating the QB's throwing against DB's playing inside techniques.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              So is anyone gonna tell me what this is about or am I gonna have to keep spamming this thread with nonsense?

You have 2 minutes.
              What do you want Derranged?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                They've been concentrating on the WO's. But Mallet threw some dame good passes, when they were throwing to the outside on the on the fade routs. They were evaluating the QB's throwing against DB's playing inside techniques.
                I'm not surprised about Mallet then. IMO, he has the biggest arm out there. Best QB in the draft. The whole immaturity thing is getting overblown.

Comment

Hows that piece of **** Mallet doing?
                  Not bad. Cam New is lookin good. He looked good on the 5 and 7 step drops.

Gabert looks good too. Ricky Stanton is placing the ball well too.

Comment

I'm not surprised about Mallet then. IMO, he has the biggest arm out there. Best QB in the draft. The whole immaturity thing is getting overblown.
                    I agree. He's not no Sam Bradford, but he's gonna be solid. I'd say he's top of the class in pocket passing in the draft, but they're starting to shed more light on the QB's rather than the WO's. So I'll be able to see the QB's better.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Not bad. Cam New is lookin good. He looked good on the 5 and 7 step drops.

Gabert looks good too. Ricky Stanton is placing the ball well too.
                      You mean Ricky Stanzi, Chief? The kid from Iowa? I think he might be an under the radar qb as well. He was a good qb in college, nothing amazing but for whatever reason he was a winner. He could become someone at the next level.

As for Cam I'm not very high on him. I like Gabbert and Locker though. The QB class isn't as decorated as some years with can't miss qbs but this class is solid and might have more talent pan out than some years.

Comment

Working...
                      X