No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Postol: I Am Ready For The Best at My Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Postol: I Am Ready For The Best at My Weight

Junior welterweight contender Victor Postol (26-0, 11KOs) made a big statement last Saturday night at The Forum in California, after he knocked out durable Selcuk Aydin in the eleventh round of their final WBC eliminator. Postol is now the mandatory challenger to WBC/WBA champion Danny Garcia. The tough boxer from Ukraine is now ready to battle with the best at 140-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bring him down, Angel will handle him in the presser, Swift will whoop that azz and put the icing on the cake, Team Swift all day

Comment

Postol would beat Danny and get robbed like the true 140 king Herrera

Comment

Definitely as ready as he will get. He is an interesting addition to the mix at jr. WW.

Comment

I think he's ready too and it's going to be intersting to see what he looks like when he's up against the top fighters. He's a good skillful boxer and I like his jab and the way he sets up his punches but he's stiff and no headmovement. I think someone like Garcia will knock him out.

Comment

Didn't Garcia say he wants one more fight at 140? Garcia/Postol should happen next since he's his mandatory.

Comment

Working...
            X