Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir "Glass Chin" Klitschko: Longest reign in HW history without being floored.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
    Wladimir once again showed his greatness tonight.
    I agree......

Comment

this doesnt seem to be boxingscene's most favorite thread it looks....
      I wonder why

Comment

Read yet another articled where the scribe laments that Wlad's opponent wouldn't let his hands go.
        Is it really the opponents who suddenly forget how to throw punches or is maybe that Wlad's jab is in their face every time they blink and thus are unable to throw punches?
        There really is some sour grapes going on towards a guy who consistently does his job in dominant fashion.
        The game is hit and and not be hit and maybe only Floyd Mayweather Jr is better at this.
        It also gets boring hearing about how boring he fights. Wlad is a BOXER.. This is BOXING.. If people want short violent fights watch MMA, or better yet go watch Die Hard or something.. You don't get what the game is all about. What is sad about this is that some of these people are "professional" boxing writers.
        I think they need new jobs.

Comment

Wlad got no chin. None. Live with it Klittards.
          He freaked out when slow azz F- Fighter Wach punched him once in the face and had to use Johnathan Bank's Penis as life support until he got back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Another record nobody knew because nobody cared about. Klitschko fans are experts at finding these.
            I have to agree in a way, this TS is reaching. Plus it doesn't really count, he wasn't unified.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
              I have to agree in a way, this TS is reaching. Plus it doesn't really count, he wasn't unified.
              These records are ****ing dumb as hell. I found one where Lennox threw more punches than his opponents in the 1st round of every fight for 21 straight fights.. WOAHHHHH WOAHHH

Comment

Because people claim he has a glass chin it makes this acheivement even more incredible.

Comment

he's got a safety first style, is 6'6" with a great jab, and his opponents are slow and out of shape...

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                    Because people claim he has a glass chin it makes this acheivement even more incredible.
                    he does have a glass chin. He freaks when he gets hit.

Comment

Didn't he get knocked out by a salad?

"But..But... it was a chicken salad!"

Comment

Working...
                      X