Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir khan could lose out on mayweather fight to maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, if Khan was smart his dumbass would have fought Alexander. But he didn't want to take that risk in losing so he didn't. Maidana deserves this fight far more then Khan. Everything for Maidana fighting Mayweather sounds more right. Khan has looked like **** his past 4 or so fights and he has never even fought at 147 if I recall.
    Last edited by Zano-24; 12-28-2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
      Definitely. Khan screwed himself over by staying inactive in the second half of 2013. It's hard to convince anyone you're worth watching when you're two fights removed from a KO and your last fight saw you on rocky legs. Khan is probably kicking himself for not fighting Alexander when he had the chance!
      Yeah Khan try to safe bet his way into the khan fight and probably would have worked up untill maidana pulled off the upset of the year and now he is rightfully the legit contender for a mayweather bout not khan, but lucky for khan Mayweather love safety first fights so khan name is still very appeasing to mayweather still.

Comment

maidana certainly deserves it more than khan based on recent form. let khan pick up a win over porter, brook or even guerrero before he gets a shot at floyd.

Comment

damnit, I'd rather see Khan Mayweather, not another puncher please! I know Chino is a good fighter, but against Mayweather I don't think he stands much of a chance, even if he lands some hard shots, which I dont think he will.
          Last edited by Scary; 12-28-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Floyd doesnt want it with Khan

Maidana is a easy choice, slow, plodder, no jab, short arms,

I will be disappointed if Floyd takes the easy option

Comment

LOL floyd doesnt want it with Khan???? Khan is a joke and Floyd knows that and knows we all think that.....Now Maidana has became a option after his win over AB. Who do you guys want him to fight. Top Rank wont do business with him. That eliminates Bradley and Pac. Who is left? Maidana, Khan, Garcia, Alexander, Thurman. He has beat everyone. He probably has 4 fights left. I would like to see Pac, Bradley, Martinez & Garcia get the shots. If TR wont do business that eliminates 2 of them. How long is martinez's contract with HBO he could be eliminated to. Personally you can laugh if you want the only fighter that has a chance of beating Floyd is Paulie with his jab. Paulie has a outside chance to take him on points.

Comment

Originally posted by orechia View Post
                LOL floyd doesnt want it with Khan???? Khan is a joke and Floyd knows that and knows we all think that.....Now Maidana has became a option after his win over AB. Who do you guys want him to fight. Top Rank wont do business with him. That eliminates Bradley and Pac. Who is left? Maidana, Khan, Garcia, Alexander, Thurman. He has beat everyone. He probably has 4 fights left. I would like to see Pac, Bradley, Martinez & Garcia get the shots. If TR wont do business that eliminates 2 of them. How long is martinez's contract with HBO he could be eliminated to.
                Maidana is Khans leftovers

Comment

Khan has an pre-agreement with Floyd to fight next and that's why he withdrew from Alexander negotiations.

If showtime favours the maidana fight then khan will get paid a nice cash settlement.

Khan fight is a good fight next year when I think he will have a better chance. Too soon to fight Mayweather in my opinion.

Comment

How on earth can Mayweather even entertain a fight with chinny khan? Dude, just look at his performances of late, he barely won his last night, has been on wobbly legs for more rounds than a bar full of drunks, oh yeah well I can see the easy 47 in May's Managements eyes...

Quit joking, Khan will never be ready for the big time or deserve it, he's nowhere near the tier of mayweather money, Maidana deserves it, makes more sense, he knocked out little brother, now it's big brothers turn.

Comment

Working...
                    X