No announcement yet.

Floyd's Body Work with Nate Jones...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's Body Work with Nate Jones...

What is the purpose of it? And do other fighters do similar work?

Is it the same as a walking heavy bag?

Originally posted by 26 and Live View Post
    What is the purpose of it? And do other fighters do similar work?

Is it the same as a walking heavy bag?
    Power shots moving backwards while being pressured. And he probably needs a breather from the mitts

Comment

Thanks man!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Power shots moving backwards while being pressured. And he probably needs a breather from the mitts
        I actually think it's the other way around. Don't get me wrong, they both take up a lot of energy, but working on the body suit is extremely tiring. I think they work in sets when doing the mitts and body suit. No breaks when that body suit is walking you down....

I'm trying to find the old training video where you can see him really going to work on the body suit....
        Last edited by deejd; 04-17-2012, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Hatton did his own version but the body suit was way too big.

Comment

Here it is...

Comment

its called working the body while being pushed back at the same time.anyone who has ever set foot in a boxinng gym has seen this done

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                Here it is...

Interesting video. Ellerbe is wearing the body suit in this one though.

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
                  Interesting video. Ellerbe is wearing the body suit in this one though.
                  Yeah, he's worn the body suit a couple of times... I think he did in one of the early media workouts for the Ortiz fight as well. I actually have the Ringside gel shock body protector that Jones wears, as well as the black option of the title body vest that Ellerbe is wearing in that video. Great products!

Comment

Working...
                  X