Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Andre Dirrell run from Arthur Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will try at least, I still can't understand how everyone cries about Dirrell being "robbed" against Froch, that was a pathetic performane and a decision that could have gone either way.

Comment

If you CUT OFF the ring. No one can run from you.

Basic Boxing principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        No, not that I recall. Have you watched that fight? What has that got to do with this fight?

I remember Campillo ran from Uzelkov, but eventually got cornered and KOed by a nice punch.
        Yes I have watched the fight, I got it from a torrent site.

So...you're saying you didn't seem to notice when Shumenov ducked under a Campillo punch and then ran to the other side of the ring, turning his back to his opponent? Are how he was on his bike for much of the later rounds? I cannot point out to you what round that specific event was right now, as my copy of the fight has no graphic that displays time and round, or even commentary for that matter. Though, I must say I liked how the fans where at dinner tables for the fight, and not in rows of seats.

My point is this.....why criticize Dirrell (something that you free to do), but not criticize Shumenov? You seemed like a fan of his, but still, why not be fair?

Comment

Well, he certainly shouldn't trade with him.

Comment

Do you think Andre Dirrell will run like a frightened chicken for most of the fight against Arthur Abraham?

Or will he fight like a man?
            Its only called running if your black.When any other race does it its called "good boxing"For example Kessler vs Andrade,Carlos Quintana vs Joel Julio,Cotto vs Margarito and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
              My point is this.....why criticize Dirrell (something that you free to do), but not criticize Shumenov? You seemed like a fan of his, but still, why not be fair?
              I was not very impressed by Shumenov in his last fight.

But the childish behavior of Dirrell in his fight with Froch (sticking out his tongue like a little boy, running, holding, deliberately falling) was truly disgraceful for a grown man!

Why do you criticize Shumenov and not Dirrell, even though Dirrell was by far the worse disgrace?

Comment

dirrell will go toe-to-toe knowing abraham's knockout power

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                  dirrell will go toe-to-toe knowing abraham's knockout power
                  Dirrell is the bigger man. Why should he be afraid?

Comment

I was not very impressed by Shumenov in his last fight.

But the childish behavior of Dirrell in his fight with Froch (sticking out his tongue like a little boy, running, holding, deliberately falling) was truly disgraceful for a grown man!

Why do you criticize Shumenov and not Dirrell, even though Dirrell was by far the worse disgrace?
                    Calzaghe did the same thing vs. Jones Jr.

Comment

Dirrell is the bigger man. Why should he be afraid?
                      Dirrell is the taller man. AA is bigger and stronger....

Comment

Working...
                      X