Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] GARCIA "I smell SOMETHING ELSE, you're sweating ELLERBE"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to Garcia for staying strong and cool as ice in this situation. He's got his fighters back to the fullest as well as his sponsor(Everlast). Love how he called out Ellerbe's sweating a$$ & said he smelled something else(it's pu$$y for those of u not getting it), lol.

Comment

***** no wonder.

LMAO @ Everlast and Chino's camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

These COWARDS are ****ing scared. COMMISSION APPROVED the gloves (red stock ones) and they're still shook.

This is how Floyd has managed to keep his fabricated record. Ducking, avoiding, manipulating, draining, cherry picking and having absolute control over everything.

I want Maidana to end this *****'s career tomorrow night.
        Haven't had a chance to post much lately bro but it's good to read your posts as always, and I hope you're doing great! And I agree 100% brother, lets prepare to witness a true great warrior put an end to the greatest fraud in boxing history tomorrow night, enjoy the fights brodie!

Comment

i'm not buying the hype, i love chino, i know what he is capable of, but this is just marketing and mental games from floyd, that's it, he isn't scared. i just don't buy it.

Comment

Robert Garcia is a G.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
              Haven't had a chance to post much lately bro but it's good to read your posts as always, and I hope you're doing great! And I agree 100% brother, lets prepare to witness a true great warrior put an end to the greatest fraud in boxing history tomorrow night, enjoy the fights brodie!
              Brosko!! You caught me at a bad time. I'm in war mode with a day to go so I might be a bit out of line here and there.

And couldn't agree more with the bolded part. They are trying to get power puncher Chino to use gloves to neutralize his biggest strength. Bunch of coward sissies.

Comment

They have been trying to reduce the risk of the fight from the get go. You could start seeing their camp and floyd getting uneasy these past two weeks... I wouldn't put it past them offering Maidana weeks ago money to go easy on Floyd.

And today Floyd thought of this to try and avoid as much risk as possible heading into tomorrows fight.

This is the nature of this fraud. I am ready for Maidana to batter him until he can't get up anymore (keeping it PG...).
                I SMELL PU $$ Y IS THAT YOU FLOYD? ? haha man bro the mayfeather team is so damn shook he started doing that squeeky voice thing lol floyd is the biggest pan of all time

Comment

Brosko!! You caught me at a bad time. I'm in war mode with a day to go so I might be a bit out of line here and there.

And couldn't agree more with the bolded part. They are trying to get power puncher Chino to use gloves to neutralize his biggest strength. Bunch of coward sissies.
                  It's war time brother so it's ok to get out of line here and there, just means your warrior spirit has kicked in Keep helping the Maidana movement stay alive brother!

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                    I SMELL PU $$ Y IS THAT YOU FLOYD? ? haha man bro the mayfeather team is so damn shook he started doing that squeeky voice thing lol floyd is the biggest pan of all time
                    They are damn scared of the beatdown they'll get tomorrow night. Insecurities start to creep into floyds mine and this is what happens. They probably offered Chino money to take it easy that day Ellerbe visited their camp and since he didn't accept they tried to pull this off today.

ALSO some people are dumb as **** comparing Grant to Everlast. Grant's are made with MORE padding to protect hands, EVERLAST MX / Cleto Reyes are known as punchers gloves which have less padding / thinner.

Comment

Garcia is too much of a vet to fall for this intimidation.

Ellerbe backpedaled hard when he realized what he was saying could potentially hurt Mayweather's image.

Comment

Working...
                      X